Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 13, 2012
10:16:27 AM
View profile
paid for data package for iphone3

my iphone 3g is having trouble connecting to internet i am o  the 50 unlimited plan and paid for data for it someone please help..cant seem to get help from the att people.

my iphone 3g is having trouble connecting to internet i am o  the 50 unlimited plan and paid for data for it someone please help..cant seem to get help from the att people.

paid for data package for iphone3

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 13, 2012 10:03:47 PM
(0)
Guru

There is no $50 unlimited data plan for the iPhone. There's a $30 unlimited data plan which was retired. Are you on prepaid service? If so, know that no iPhone is authorized to be used on prepaid service. I'm not saying you can't get it to work, but you won't receive any official support to do so (and we can't discuss those methods here).

There is no $50 unlimited data plan for the iPhone. There's a $30 unlimited data plan which was retired. Are you on prepaid service? If so, know that no iPhone is authorized to be used on prepaid service. I'm not saying you can't get it to work, but you won't receive any official support to do so (and we can't discuss those methods here).

Re: paid for data package for iphone3

2 of 2 (228 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments