Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 21, 2011
8:30:32 AM
View profile
otter box and data plan

I recently bought an otter box for my new iphone. There is a big air bubble between the box screen and the phone screen. Also--each time I choose apps, or itunes I get a message that I don't have a data plan. I had to purchase a data plan ($15) when I purchased my phone last week.

I recently bought an otter box for my new iphone. There is a big air bubble between the box screen and the phone screen. Also--each time I choose apps, or itunes I get a message that I don't have a data plan. I had to purchase a data plan ($15) when I purchased my phone last week.

otter box and data plan

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 8:42:31 AM
(0)
Professor
Can't help with the otterbox, but for the data plan, you may want to call AT&T and confirm that they added the plan you signed up for.
Can't help with the otterbox, but for the data plan, you may want to call AT&T and confirm that they added the plan you signed up for.

Re: otter box and data plan

2 of 3 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 8:58:27 AM
(0)
Expert

agrayson1 wrote:

Guessing this is a defender case for iphone, the otterbox for either the 3gs,4 or 4S is fairly easy to remove, just take the rubber coating off carefully and the plastic inner shell snaps apart, remove the phone from the front case portion ands replace it, repeat until it goes down with no airbubble.

agrayson1 wrote:

Guessing this is a defender case for iphone, the otterbox for either the 3gs,4 or 4S is fairly easy to remove, just take the rubber coating off carefully and the plastic inner shell snaps apart, remove the phone from the front case portion ands replace it, repeat until it goes down with no airbubble.

Re: otter box and data plan

3 of 3 (206 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments