online bill - how long until it is available?

Contributor

online bill - how long until it is available?

i need to see my bill from 5/7-6/6 and it isn't yet available online.  how long after the billing cycle ends does a bill show up online?

Message 1 of 4
Former Community Manager

Re: online bill - how long until it is available?

If you are reviewing your account online and the current balance amount is not available, please note that it may take 8-10 days from the billing cycle date before invoice details are accessible.

Here's a link to Wireless Billing information: http://www.att.com/esupport/billAndAccount.jsp?cv=820

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

i am looking for a listing of all calls/texts done and the dates and times and phone numbers.  i assume this will take the 8-10 days as well?

thank you!

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

You're right, it can take up to 8-10 days to see that level of detail. Usually it shows up a lot faster than that though so definitely check back. 

If you enroll in paperless billing, you can get email notifications when your bill is available. As a matter of fact, we're having a contest right now when you sign up for things like paperless billing, autopay and other features - http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Live-Free-for-a-Year/td-p/3220165

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support