Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 8, 2012
9:52:44 AM
View profile
online bill - how long until it is available?

i need to see my bill from 5/7-6/6 and it isn't yet available online.  how long after the billing cycle ends does a bill show up online?

i need to see my bill from 5/7-6/6 and it isn't yet available online.  how long after the billing cycle ends does a bill show up online?

online bill - how long until it is available?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2012 10:01:34 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

If you are reviewing your account online and the current balance amount is not available, please note that it may take 8-10 days from the billing cycle date before invoice details are accessible.

Here's a link to Wireless Billing information: http://www.att.com/esupport/billAndAccount.jsp?cv=820

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

If you are reviewing your account online and the current balance amount is not available, please note that it may take 8-10 days from the billing cycle date before invoice details are accessible.

Here's a link to Wireless Billing information: http://www.att.com/esupport/billAndAccount.jsp?cv=820

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: online bill - how long until it is available?

2 of 4 (953 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2012 10:10:34 AM
(0)
Contributor

i am looking for a listing of all calls/texts done and the dates and times and phone numbers.  i assume this will take the 8-10 days as well?

thank you!

i am looking for a listing of all calls/texts done and the dates and times and phone numbers.  i assume this will take the 8-10 days as well?

thank you!

3 of 4 (950 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2012 10:23:11 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

You're right, it can take up to 8-10 days to see that level of detail. Usually it shows up a lot faster than that though so definitely check back. 

If you enroll in paperless billing, you can get email notifications when your bill is available. As a matter of fact, we're having a contest right now when you sign up for things like paperless billing, autopay and other features - http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Live-Free-for-a-Year/td-p/3220165

--------------

You're right, it can take up to 8-10 days to see that level of detail. Usually it shows up a lot faster than that though so definitely check back. 

If you enroll in paperless billing, you can get email notifications when your bill is available. As a matter of fact, we're having a contest right now when you sign up for things like paperless billing, autopay and other features - http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Live-Free-for-a-Year/td-p/3220165

--------------

4 of 4 (942 Views)