online Number change

online Number change

I have two accounts and I am able to view numbers and change it to the primary account of the number but not the other number in the same account . How can change my number online with the second number in my account? It is just showing the zipcode,state,number page but there is no next button avaialable .

I called customer care but they said they wud help me with this on phone and change my number on phone and when ask for numbers they give only one or two . 

Thanks ! 

Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: online Number change

I believe you have to select the line you want to work with first.  Did you select the name/picture of the phone you wanted to change the number on first before clicking the link to change the number.

Message 2 of 5

Yes I DID but still there is no next button showing up . I called u customer service so many times they are unable to help on this for me 

Message 3 of 5
Professor

orangewrks wrote:

Yes I DID but still there is no next button showing up . I called u customer service so many times they are unable to help on this for me 

You may need to check back again later or call support.  I have a multi line package and I was able to do the following on the secondary line:

1.  Enter a different area code and the Prefix that I'd like to have the second line number changed dto.

2.  REceived a list of numbers with the area code and (but not limited to): the prefix of numbers to select.

3.  There were several pages of number to select as i click the 'next'  button.

The reason i needed to change the secondary was because it was shipped with a different area code than my primary phone.  I wanted to have these two lines with the same area code "and" the same prefix.  its done. ($35 charge)....

Message 4 of 5

They said I need to wait for 30 days for the account to be active for the secondary line . Is it so ?

Each of them say something different each time . I hope I find the exact solution for this . 

I know the procedure as I have seen it with the primary account  / line . The problem is that it does not show me the next button for the secondary line . 

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support