Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 26, 2011
4:43:47 PM
old ???

traveling to mexico do not want to use my captivate did last trip huge bill

i have an old razr do i need to unlock it to put in a mexican sim card and if so how do i unlock it

thanks

traveling to mexico do not want to use my captivate did last trip huge bill

i have an old razr do i need to unlock it to put in a mexican sim card and if so how do i unlock it

thanks

old ???

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2011 9:54:14 AM
(0)
Mentor

Yes, you will need to unlock it.  Simply call customer service, explain to them you're travelling out of the country and ask for the code.  They should give it to you.

Yes, you will need to unlock it.  Simply call customer service, explain to them you're travelling out of the country and ask for the code.  They should give it to you.

Re: old ???

2 of 4 (1,089 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2011 5:36:50 PM
(0)
Master

fcummins wrote:

Except AT&T might consider the Captivate an "exclusive" device and they don't have to give it until at least after their ten months of exclusivity is over.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy

fcummins wrote:

Except AT&T might consider the Captivate an "exclusive" device and they don't have to give it until at least after their ten months of exclusivity is over.

Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: old ???

3 of 4 (1,067 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2011 6:04:26 PM
(0)
Tutor

its not my captivate its my old razr....thank you 

its not my captivate its my old razr....thank you