Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 31, 2008
11:05:13 AM
View profile
nosey people...
is there any possible way to look at texts that were sent/recieved?  this can be by this website (which i dont think is possible), a software, etc.  someone is getting into a friend of mines text.  and the person snooping around has access to the account because they are on the same account.  any help is great
is there any possible way to look at texts that were sent/recieved?  this can be by this website (which i dont think is possible), a software, etc.  someone is getting into a friend of mines text.  and the person snooping around has access to the account because they are on the same account.  any help is great

nosey people...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2008 11:23:24 AM
(0)
Scholar
I know of no such way; I cannot read from online any of mine, or my wife's. I can only see from whom they came, or to whom they were sent.
I know of no such way; I cannot read from online any of mine, or my wife's. I can only see from whom they came, or to whom they were sent.

Re: nosey people...

2 of 3 (1,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2008 12:29:34 PM
(0)
Master
Depending on the phone you have, it would be possible to read text messages.  If you have a Windows Mobile device, there are 3rd party apps that will back up your SMS and emails into a format that allows you to transfer the backup file to your computer to be read and/or edited in Excel.  But as far as reading the messages on the website -- no, that's not possible.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Depending on the phone you have, it would be possible to read text messages.  If you have a Windows Mobile device, there are 3rd party apps that will back up your SMS and emails into a format that allows you to transfer the backup file to your computer to be read and/or edited in Excel.  But as far as reading the messages on the website -- no, that's not possible.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Re: nosey people...

3 of 3 (1,106 Views)