no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

I have a blackjack II that needs a new battery (i think). It's giving me the yellow light thing which apparently means abnormal charging... I've read a lot but nothing is definitive. Should I call AT&T and see if they will send me a new battery or...? I don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

panic_at_my_disco wrote:

I have a blackjack II that needs a new battery (i think). It's giving me the yellow light thing which apparently means abnormal charging... I've read a lot but nothing is definitive. Should I call AT&T and see if they will send me a new battery or...? I don't know what to do.

You could give it a try. I don't think it will do much good, however. My assumption is that you will have to provide a new battery for yourself at your own expense. AT&T will most likely not do much or anything for you for this situation.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3
Expert

Re: no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

panic_at_my_disco wrote:

If the phone is less than a year old it might be covered by the warrenty but I dount it, check amazon, newegg, or someplease like that and purchase a replacement battery. If you think it might be the charger, again less then a year then try the warrenty, other then that buy one

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support