Ask a question

Posted Feb 25, 2011
    1:59:36 PM
    no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

I have a blackjack II that needs a new battery (i think). It's giving me the yellow light thing which apparently means abnormal charging... I've read a lot but nothing is definitive. Should I call AT&T and see if they will send me a new battery or...? I don't know what to do.

no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 25, 2011 3:33:26 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

panic_at_my_disco wrote:

I have a blackjack II that needs a new battery (i think). It's giving me the yellow light thing which apparently means abnormal charging... I've read a lot but nothing is definitive. Should I call AT&T and see if they will send me a new battery or...? I don't know what to do.

You could give it a try. I don't think it will do much good, however. My assumption is that you will have to provide a new battery for yourself at your own expense. AT&T will most likely not do much or anything for you for this situation.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

2 of 3 (293 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 26, 2011 3:35:58 AM
    (0)
    Expert

panic_at_my_disco wrote:

If the phone is less than a year old it might be covered by the warrenty but I dount it, check amazon, newegg, or someplease like that and purchase a replacement battery. If you think it might be the charger, again less then a year then try the warrenty, other then that buy one

Re: no insurance, no warranty.. what to do?

3 of 3 (274 Views)