Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 20, 2011
2:13:57 AM
View profile
nexus galaxy

think at&t will be getting this phone? Looks like a winner to me.

http://www.google.com/nexus/

tom

think at&t will be getting this phone? Looks like a winner to me.

http://www.google.com/nexus/

tom

nexus galaxy

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2011 4:10:34 AM
(0)
Contributor
I'm very excited about this new device! Bring it on!!!
I'm very excited about this new device! Bring it on!!!

Re: nexus galaxy

2 of 8 (694 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2011 3:53:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Looks very nice. We will just have to wait and see for announcements from AT&T or more rumor and speculation.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Looks very nice. We will just have to wait and see for announcements from AT&T or more rumor and speculation.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 8 (616 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2011 8:41:24 PM
(0)
Scholar
All I've read leans towards Verizon only at release.. My guess is we'll get the galaxy S3..
All I've read leans towards Verizon only at release.. My guess is we'll get the galaxy S3..

4 of 8 (595 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 4:18:27 PM
(0)
Teacher

Looks very unlikely. Even if AT&T will carry it, it'll probably end up being delayed and delayed, and, .. delayed like the Galaxy S2

Looks very unlikely. Even if AT&T will carry it, it'll probably end up being delayed and delayed, and, .. delayed like the Galaxy S2

5 of 8 (543 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 6:07:09 PM
(0)
Scholar

I lost all respect for Samsung after the fiasco with the GS2 and the delay of the announcement of this phone out of respect for Steve Jobs. I doubt Apple would have delayed a release if the Samsung CEO passed away. After all, Jobs reveals in the new book that he was out to destroy Android and Apple tried to block the release of the GS2 in the US and succeeded in many markets in California.

Samsung doesn't appear ready to take on any leading role in the mobile phone market. Maybe they have too many other things on their plate to really lead the cell phone industry. Whatever it is, the excitement that I had over these two phones was doused by Samsung's bumbling of these highly anticipated phones.

I lost all respect for Samsung after the fiasco with the GS2 and the delay of the announcement of this phone out of respect for Steve Jobs. I doubt Apple would have delayed a release if the Samsung CEO passed away. After all, Jobs reveals in the new book that he was out to destroy Android and Apple tried to block the release of the GS2 in the US and succeeded in many markets in California.

Samsung doesn't appear ready to take on any leading role in the mobile phone market. Maybe they have too many other things on their plate to really lead the cell phone industry. Whatever it is, the excitement that I had over these two phones was doused by Samsung's bumbling of these highly anticipated phones.

6 of 8 (532 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 8:56:09 PM
(0)
Master
"Big Red" officially announced the Galaxy Nexus on their network today. Smiley Wink
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
"Big Red" officially announced the Galaxy Nexus on their network today. Smiley Wink
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

7 of 8 (517 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2011 3:59:38 AM
(0)
Scholar

You are right, here's a link about that.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2395143,00.asp

You are right, here's a link about that.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2395143,00.asp

8 of 8 (498 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments