Posted Oct 13, 2011
4:12:13 PM
new iphone

I am concern that I placed my order on the 7th of October but the email they sent me says otherwise.  Each person I talk to tells me somehing different.  When I check my order status, nothing appears. They are unethical and unprofessional.  When I placed my order I was told that I would receive my phone in two days.  Liars.  I wonder if I have grounds to cancel all my lines with ATT and go then to Verizon.

I am concern that I placed my order on the 7th of October but the email they sent me says otherwise.  Each person I talk to tells me somehing different.  When I check my order status, nothing appears. They are unethical and unprofessional.  When I placed my order I was told that I would receive my phone in two days.  Liars.  I wonder if I have grounds to cancel all my lines with ATT and go then to Verizon.

new iphone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 5:39:42 PM
(0)
Teacher
I would have to agree with you because I was promised the same thing. to my knowledge money wouldn't be taken out if the item isn't shipped and I was told by a rep that that is not correct. Quick to take my money but slow on delivering on what is promised. I want to cancel as well.
I would have to agree with you because I was promised the same thing. to my knowledge money wouldn't be taken out if the item isn't shipped and I was told by a rep that that is not correct. Quick to take my money but slow on delivering on what is promised. I want to cancel as well.

Re: new iphone

2 of 2 (82 Views)