new blackberry user

Contributor

new blackberry user

hi,
i can't set up my personal email on the blackberry.  when going to email set up, it doesn't give me the option of "I want to create or add an email address".  it just gives me the other tow (work email and skip email set up).

help!

Message 1 of 5 (2,456 Views)
Master

Re: new blackberry user

Do you have a blackberry data plan on the service?  Without it you will not have the appropriate service books to do anything.
Message 2 of 5 (2,453 Views)
Contributor

i have a family plan which includes data.   my husband has an iphone and he is already using it
Message 3 of 5 (2,451 Views)
Professor

This will not work with a Blackberry device. You MUST have A Blackberry data plan to use email and the internet on a BB.

mdhitchcock wrote:
i have a family plan which includes data.   my husband has an iphone and he is already using it

Message 4 of 5 (2,440 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Each phone must have it's own data plan even with a family talk plan. Furthermore the Blackberry requires a different data plan than the iPhone data plan. Until you have a BB data plan assigned to your BB's pin number you won't be able to use anything but the phone functions...
Message 5 of 5 (2,441 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.