Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 15, 2008
8:22:39 AM
View profile
need LOUD ringtone for razor
Have a razor phone, and have downloaded some rings, but they are NOT loud enough...this is one issue I have with this phone, and it is on the loudest ring (7)
Have a razor phone, and have downloaded some rings, but they are NOT loud enough...this is one issue I have with this phone, and it is on the loudest ring (7)

need LOUD ringtone for razor

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2008 4:46:26 PM
(0)
Professor
What about the more conventional ringtones? Are they loud enough?

If they are, then the problem is likely with the ringtones you've downloaded. If they aren't, then I'd say the problem is with the phone itself.
What about the more conventional ringtones? Are they loud enough?

If they are, then the problem is likely with the ringtones you've downloaded. If they aren't, then I'd say the problem is with the phone itself.
Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

Re: need LOUD ringtone for razor

2 of 6 (5,344 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2008 7:33:52 PM
(0)
Master

Carolbsingle wrote:

You can always try downloading ringtones from another source or maybe even get Motorola Phone Tools.  That software has the capability to make ringtones.

Carolbsingle wrote:

You can always try downloading ringtones from another source or maybe even get Motorola Phone Tools.  That software has the capability to make ringtones.

3 of 6 (5,338 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2008 11:01:01 AM
(0)
Mentor
Are they ALL too quiet? Did you try changing the ringtone volume in your phone's profiles/settings?
If you're still having trouble, try getting a ringtone from somewhere else. Otherwise, swap-out the phone with AT&T.
Are they ALL too quiet? Did you try changing the ringtone volume in your phone's profiles/settings?
If you're still having trouble, try getting a ringtone from somewhere else. Otherwise, swap-out the phone with AT&T.

4 of 6 (4,987 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2008 3:05:43 PM
(0)
Teacher
The razor has a record feature that allows whatever you record to be turned into a ringtone.   My dad is very hard of hearing and dearly missed the 'siren' he had on his old motorola.   I happened to know someone else with the same phone and just recorded the ring from their phone and used the option to make it a ringtone.  It worked perfectly.    Just find a recording of something nice and loud and record it and make it a ringtone.  
The razor has a record feature that allows whatever you record to be turned into a ringtone.   My dad is very hard of hearing and dearly missed the 'siren' he had on his old motorola.   I happened to know someone else with the same phone and just recorded the ring from their phone and used the option to make it a ringtone.  It worked perfectly.    Just find a recording of something nice and loud and record it and make it a ringtone.  

5 of 6 (4,699 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2008 6:01:10 AM
(0)
Tutor
I have the same phone! I had that Problem Go to Menu-Settings-Audio-Style (if not set on LOUD) when you click on that there is Loud Soft Vibrate Vibe & Ring Vibe Then Ring and then Silent... and then make sure you Volume is up to 7

If that dont work go to your ringtones and turn up the volume there just hit the button on the side and it should go up to 7 making it louder!

Hope this helps!
I have the same phone! I had that Problem Go to Menu-Settings-Audio-Style (if not set on LOUD) when you click on that there is Loud Soft Vibrate Vibe & Ring Vibe Then Ring and then Silent... and then make sure you Volume is up to 7

If that dont work go to your ringtones and turn up the volume there just hit the button on the side and it should go up to 7 making it louder!

Hope this helps!

6 of 6 (4,673 Views)