Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2010
10:26:50 AM
View profile
myWireless App no longer remembers credit card info
Edited by thecyphermage on Sep 22, 2010 at 10:35:30 AM

So I have been using the same card since I got my iPhone over a year ago and all of a sudden with the latest update to the app it has forgotten my credit card information and has reverted to an old expired card from years ago.

I can't find any way to remove the old card and after just making a payment it still did not remember my new card info.

I use the app because I don't want to have to type in a bunch of crap every time I want to make a payment so this bug makes the app useless for me.

And autopay is NEVER an option with me.

Any news on when this will be fixed?

-Mark

[EDIT]

Phone specs:

• iPhone 3GS 32GB

• iOS 4.1

• Latest version of myWireless app from the App Store (1.4.2)

So I have been using the same card since I got my iPhone over a year ago and all of a sudden with the latest update to the app it has forgotten my credit card information and has reverted to an old expired card from years ago.

I can't find any way to remove the old card and after just making a payment it still did not remember my new card info.

I use the app because I don't want to have to type in a bunch of crap every time I want to make a payment so this bug makes the app useless for me.

And autopay is NEVER an option with me.

Any news on when this will be fixed?

-Mark

[EDIT]

Phone specs:

• iPhone 3GS 32GB

• iOS 4.1

• Latest version of myWireless app from the App Store (1.4.2)

myWireless App no longer remembers credit card info

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2010 11:01:15 AM
(0)
Teacher

ask to have your last payment method cleared from the system completly, then have it turned back on. This amy correct your issue and render the app useful.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, stategies or opinions.

ask to have your last payment method cleared from the system completly, then have it turned back on. This amy correct your issue and render the app useful.

Re: myWireless App no longer remembers credit card info

2 of 5 (1,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2010 11:33:56 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by josephz2va on Sep 22, 2010 at 11:35:29 AM

I would access my account directly from the site and edit your payment method from there. It may be rejecting your changes for an unknown reason the app doesn't display. Second hand would be dialing 611 on your cell and request assistance with billing.

I would access my account directly from the site and edit your payment method from there. It may be rejecting your changes for an unknown reason the app doesn't display. Second hand would be dialing 611 on your cell and request assistance with billing.

[ Edited ]
3 of 5 (1,766 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 7:57:11 PM
(0)
Contributor

i'm having the same issue. Getting error message PM576. I tried 611, but the ninny who answered transferred me to Apple, who helped me uninstall & reinstall the app, but got same error message. Then the poor rep tried to reconnect me with ATT technical support, but the wait was at least 10 minutes. Any ideas? I've reentered my credit card. I could pay online, but I love the convenience of the app.

i'm having the same issue. Getting error message PM576. I tried 611, but the ninny who answered transferred me to Apple, who helped me uninstall & reinstall the app, but got same error message. Then the poor rep tried to reconnect me with ATT technical support, but the wait was at least 10 minutes. Any ideas? I've reentered my credit card. I could pay online, but I love the convenience of the app.

4 of 5 (1,575 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2010 6:55:57 AM
(0)
Professor

A second hand method is if you have a federal bank who has incorporated bill pay into their native app. Most banks have developed an iPhone app where you can access your accounts and pay bills. You can open the app and pay directly through your checking account.

A second hand method is if you have a federal bank who has incorporated bill pay into their native app. Most banks have developed an iPhone app where you can access your accounts and pay bills. You can open the app and pay directly through your checking account.

5 of 5 (1,546 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments