Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 1, 2008
3:09:12 PM
View profile
my viewsonic tablet pc does not detect my usb connect 881, do i need a different pc card?
ive been dealing with this issue for a while now and cannot figure it out. i connect my wireless card via usb and i get a message that tells me found new hardware and it only says aircard but cannot install this hardware because my pc cant find the drivers to install. the tru install in this device works because it worked on my last laptop. but the screen on my laptop messed up so i bought a viewsonic tablet pc v1100 series and my pc card doesnt work on this one. is there something else i can do to make it work or do i need to order a different type of wireless card? this is the 2nd one that i have ordered from att. i had the 3G option max or whatever it is called. please help me.
ive been dealing with this issue for a while now and cannot figure it out. i connect my wireless card via usb and i get a message that tells me found new hardware and it only says aircard but cannot install this hardware because my pc cant find the drivers to install. the tru install in this device works because it worked on my last laptop. but the screen on my laptop messed up so i bought a viewsonic tablet pc v1100 series and my pc card doesnt work on this one. is there something else i can do to make it work or do i need to order a different type of wireless card? this is the 2nd one that i have ordered from att. i had the 3G option max or whatever it is called. please help me.

my viewsonic tablet pc does not detect my usb connect 881, do i need a different pc card?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 1, 2008 6:50:05 PM
(0)
Master
since the tru install worked on another computer you can theorhetically download the software from the air card itself and copy it to the tablet via flash drive.  Not sure if the OS would have incompatibilities but worth a shot I guese.
since the tru install worked on another computer you can theorhetically download the software from the air card itself and copy it to the tablet via flash drive.  Not sure if the OS would have incompatibilities but worth a shot I guese.

Re: my viewsonic tablet pc does not detect my usb connect 881, do i need a different pc card?

2 of 2 (1,979 Views)