Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2011
3:03:56 PM
my iPhone has landed

in my hands. tears of joy.

Just want to take a minute to all the CSR's and live chat reps that I harassed and yelled at and complained to. Fed ex as well.  It must be an afwul time to work for ATT during the launch, but thanks again.

To everyone who hasn't gotten theirs, good luck I really hope you do soon!

in my hands. tears of joy.

Just want to take a minute to all the CSR's and live chat reps that I harassed and yelled at and complained to. Fed ex as well.  It must be an afwul time to work for ATT during the launch, but thanks again.

To everyone who hasn't gotten theirs, good luck I really hope you do soon!

my iPhone has landed

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:07:06 PM
(0)
Teacher

being a princess it was your birthright. now you still have to activate it ... here comes calling, harassing, shouting ... back again.  Being ATT CSR possibly the worst job whenever iPhones are launched - it is like a war for them.

being a princess it was your birthright. now you still have to activate it ... here comes calling, harassing, shouting ... back again.  Being ATT CSR possibly the worst job whenever iPhones are launched - it is like a war for them.

Re: my iPhone has landed

2 of 5 (220 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:11:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

lol i know, i just realized all the activation issues....lol.

i gotta wait til i get home from work anyways. but its purrrrrty. the case i bought fits it.

lol i know, i just realized all the activation issues....lol.

i gotta wait til i get home from work anyways. but its purrrrrty. the case i bought fits it.

3 of 5 (212 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2011 11:16:28 AM
(0)
Mentor

it took literally one minute to activate.....why did everyone have problems?

it took literally one minute to activate.....why did everyone have problems?

4 of 5 (176 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2011 11:46:59 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Oct 17, 2011 at 11:48:36 AM

cgarre wrote:

being a princess it was your birthright.

I had to give you a kudos for this. It cracked me up. 

@pcprincess - glad to hear you got your phone and that activation was quick. Smiley Happy Enjoy it! 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

cgarre wrote:

being a princess it was your birthright.

I had to give you a kudos for this. It cracked me up. 

@pcprincess - glad to hear you got your phone and that activation was quick. Smiley Happy Enjoy it! 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (127 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments