my i phone is lock now

Contributor

my i phone is lock now

resp sir

i have i phone 3gs phone serial no {Personal content removed for your safety} last three days when i was down load i tunes with game then massage resore your i phone data when i restore then after some error occured error are the i phone " I PHONE"could not be restored an unknown error occured(1015) when restore then other error 3259

after that massage " i tunes has detcted an i phone recovery mode.you must restore this i phone it can be used with i tunes after that my i phone total work out and blanck its not start till today

now i restore my i phone sucessfull 420.2gb but its lock now please sir how i unlock now guide me

respected sir please help me how can i start again my i phone please advise me on my email address or c c centre near by ahmedabad

{Personal content removed for your safety}

thanking you............

haresh {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Professor

Re: my i phone is lock now

A simple google search for the errors that are being generated would provide a quicker resolution that posting here.

If the device is locked to AT&T and the user is attempting to use another carriers SIM, there is NOTHING that anyone can do to assist here.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support