my i phone is lock now

Contributor

my i phone is lock now

[ Edited ]

resp sir

i have i phone 3gs phone serial no {Personal content removed for your safety} last three days when i was down load i tunes with game then massage resore your i phone data when i restore then after some error occured error are the i phone " I PHONE"could not be restored an unknown error occured(1015) when restore then other error 3259

after that massage " i tunes has detcted an i phone recovery mode.you must restore this i phone it can be used with i tunes after that my i phone total work out and blanck its not start till today

now i restore my i phone sucessfull 420.2gb but its lock now please sir how i unlock now guide me

respected sir please help me how can i start again my i phone please advise me on my email address or c c centre near by ahmedabad

{Personal content removed for your safety}

thanking you............

haresh {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: my i phone is lock now

A simple google search for the errors that are being generated would provide a quicker resolution that posting here.

If the device is locked to AT&T and the user is attempting to use another carriers SIM, there is NOTHING that anyone can do to assist here.

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.