Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 31, 2008
11:37:26 PM
View profile
my blackberry pearl 8110 keeps telling me no matter what...
my blackberry pearl 8110 keeps telling me no matter what ringtone or answer tone that it is not compatible with my phone! i want some music tones and it won't work!!!
my blackberry pearl 8110 keeps telling me no matter what ringtone or answer tone that it is not compatible with my phone! i want some music tones and it won't work!!!

my blackberry pearl 8110 keeps telling me no matter what...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2008 6:12:48 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by chachmoe19 on Jun 1, 2008 at 6:14:24 AM

hholder wrote:

I see the blackberry 8110 as a compatible phone.  Click Here  Other then that, if you keep getting that message, then most likely AT&T doesn't support ringtones for this phone. You will have to download ringtones from another source.  You should be able to get answer tones.....

Purchase an AT&T Answer Tone
  1. Access the Answer Tones site from a PC.
  2. Click Buy to choose the desired Answer Tone 

3. Click Buy Now.

4. Input the MEdia Net username (or mobile phone number) and password, then click Submit.

5. Review the Terms and Conditions, check the box next to "I agree to the Answer Tones Terms & Conditions (required)", then click Confirm.

6. A "Thank You" message will appear.

Message Edited by chachmoe19 on 06-01-2008 06:14:24 AM

hholder wrote:

I see the blackberry 8110 as a compatible phone.  Click Here  Other then that, if you keep getting that message, then most likely AT&T doesn't support ringtones for this phone. You will have to download ringtones from another source.  You should be able to get answer tones.....

Purchase an AT&T Answer Tone
  1. Access the Answer Tones site from a PC.
  2. Click Buy to choose the desired Answer Tone 

3. Click Buy Now.

4. Input the MEdia Net username (or mobile phone number) and password, then click Submit.

5. Review the Terms and Conditions, check the box next to "I agree to the Answer Tones Terms & Conditions (required)", then click Confirm.

6. A "Thank You" message will appear.

Message Edited by chachmoe19 on 06-01-2008 06:14:24 AM

Re: my blackberry pearl 8110 keeps telling me no matter what...

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (2,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2008 12:17:49 PM
(0)
Contributor
Well, my daughter has the same phone and hers does exactly the same thing. It is really strange. I dont know anyone else that has a Pearl 8100 or 8110 that does the same thing. It is frustrating. This happens with songs, ringtones, graphics, you name it.
Well, my daughter has the same phone and hers does exactly the same thing. It is really strange. I dont know anyone else that has a Pearl 8100 or 8110 that does the same thing. It is frustrating. This happens with songs, ringtones, graphics, you name it.

Re: my blackberry pearl 8110 keeps telling me no matter what...

3 of 3 (2,478 Views)