my LG phone

Contributor

my LG phone

About two years ago, I had a LG model 1400 phone when I started with at&t. I dropped my LG phone into a swimming pool when I was cleaning the pool for my friend. I recovered the phone. I separate the battery and sim-card from the phone.  I dry it the best way I could. I put the phone and battery inside my refrigerator to dry for about one day. Next day, I put the phone back together. My phone worked as good as new. Therefore, on the new contract, I replaced the phone with a new LG trax. Guess what happened with this LG trax. I was doing my laundry. I forgot separate my phone from my laundry. I dropped the whole thing into the laundry-tub. By the time I noticed the phone is in the laundry-tub, the laundry wash cycle was half way completed. I took the phone out. I separated the sim-card and battery. I cleaned and dry it the best I could; I put the all the components in the refrigerator for a day. The next day, I took the phone out from the refrigerator. I noticed that there was water and soup bubbles inside the viewing window. I put the phone in a sunny area for half a day. I put the phone together. Guess what! The phone works. All I can say is the LG phone take a swimming a keep on ringing!  

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: my LG phone

daralee wrote:

About two years ago, I had a LG model 1400 phone when I started with at&t. I dropped my LG phone into a swimming pool when I was cleaning the pool for my friend. I recovered the phone. I separate the battery and sim-card from the phone.  I dry it the best way I could. I put the phone and battery inside my refrigerator to dry for about one day. Next day, I put the phone back together. My phone worked as good as new. Therefore, on the new contract, I replaced the phone with a new LG trax. Guess what happened with this LG trax. I was doing my laundry. I forgot separate my phone from my laundry. I dropped the whole thing into the laundry-tub. By the time I noticed the phone is in the laundry-tub, the laundry wash cycle was half way completed. I took the phone out. I separated the sim-card and battery. I cleaned and dry it the best I could; I put the all the components in the refrigerator for a day. The next day, I took the phone out from the refrigerator. I noticed that there was water and soup bubbles inside the viewing window. I put the phone in a sunny area for half a day. I put the phone together. Guess what! The phone works. All I can say is the LG phone take a swimming a keep on ringing!  

Wow, you are very lucky that BOTH of those phones still worked. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support