my LG phone

Contributor

my LG phone

About two years ago, I had a LG model 1400 phone when I started with at&t. I dropped my LG phone into a swimming pool when I was cleaning the pool for my friend. I recovered the phone. I separate the battery and sim-card from the phone.  I dry it the best way I could. I put the phone and battery inside my refrigerator to dry for about one day. Next day, I put the phone back together. My phone worked as good as new. Therefore, on the new contract, I replaced the phone with a new LG trax. Guess what happened with this LG trax. I was doing my laundry. I forgot separate my phone from my laundry. I dropped the whole thing into the laundry-tub. By the time I noticed the phone is in the laundry-tub, the laundry wash cycle was half way completed. I took the phone out. I separated the sim-card and battery. I cleaned and dry it the best I could; I put the all the components in the refrigerator for a day. The next day, I took the phone out from the refrigerator. I noticed that there was water and soup bubbles inside the viewing window. I put the phone in a sunny area for half a day. I put the phone together. Guess what! The phone works. All I can say is the LG phone take a swimming a keep on ringing!  

Message 1 of 2 (812 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: my LG phone

daralee wrote:

About two years ago, I had a LG model 1400 phone when I started with at&t. I dropped my LG phone into a swimming pool when I was cleaning the pool for my friend. I recovered the phone. I separate the battery and sim-card from the phone.  I dry it the best way I could. I put the phone and battery inside my refrigerator to dry for about one day. Next day, I put the phone back together. My phone worked as good as new. Therefore, on the new contract, I replaced the phone with a new LG trax. Guess what happened with this LG trax. I was doing my laundry. I forgot separate my phone from my laundry. I dropped the whole thing into the laundry-tub. By the time I noticed the phone is in the laundry-tub, the laundry wash cycle was half way completed. I took the phone out. I separated the sim-card and battery. I cleaned and dry it the best I could; I put the all the components in the refrigerator for a day. The next day, I took the phone out from the refrigerator. I noticed that there was water and soup bubbles inside the viewing window. I put the phone in a sunny area for half a day. I put the phone together. Guess what! The phone works. All I can say is the LG phone take a swimming a keep on ringing!  

Wow, you are very lucky that BOTH of those phones still worked. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2 (789 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.