my FREE ringtone w/ online reg....

Contributor

my FREE ringtone w/ online reg....

I am a new customer w/ AT&T and was given a code for a free ringtone for registering online..  Well I messed up..  I read the text wrong and didn't register w/ the temporary p/w provided.  I thought it was a coupon code.  Is there a way to reset this so that I could get my free ringtone?  Or exchange the code I was given for a coupon code?  My wife missed out too because of technical difficulty with her phone, she didn't realize that the provided temp. p/w was good for a free ringtone so she didn't inquire about it when she talked to Tech Support over the phone..

Message Edited by robl690 on 03-25-2008 07:00:05 PM
Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: my FREE ringtone w/ online reg....

robl690 wrote:
I am a new customer w/ AT&T and was given a code for a free ringtone for registering online..  Well I messed up..  I read the text wrong and didn't register w/ the temporary p/w provided.  I thought it was a coupon code.  Is there a way to reset this so that I could get my free ringtone?  Or exchange the code I was given for a coupon code?  My wife missed out too because of technical difficulty with her phone, she didn't realize that the provided temp. p/w was good for a free ringtone so she didn't inquire about it when she talked to Tech Support over the phone..

Message Edited by robl690 on 03-25-2008 07:00:05 PM

You will have to contact customer care.  Explain your problem, and they should resend you another coupon/code. 
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support