my FREE ringtone w/ online reg....

Contributor

my FREE ringtone w/ online reg....

[ Edited ]
I am a new customer w/ AT&T and was given a code for a free ringtone for registering online..  Well I messed up..  I read the text wrong and didn't register w/ the temporary p/w provided.  I thought it was a coupon code.  Is there a way to reset this so that I could get my free ringtone?  Or exchange the code I was given for a coupon code?  My wife missed out too because of technical difficulty with her phone, she didn't realize that the provided temp. p/w was good for a free ringtone so she didn't inquire about it when she talked to Tech Support over the phone..

Message Edited by robl690 on 03-25-2008 07:00:05 PM
Message 1 of 2 (2,729 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: my FREE ringtone w/ online reg....

robl690 wrote:
I am a new customer w/ AT&T and was given a code for a free ringtone for registering online..  Well I messed up..  I read the text wrong and didn't register w/ the temporary p/w provided.  I thought it was a coupon code.  Is there a way to reset this so that I could get my free ringtone?  Or exchange the code I was given for a coupon code?  My wife missed out too because of technical difficulty with her phone, she didn't realize that the provided temp. p/w was good for a free ringtone so she didn't inquire about it when she talked to Tech Support over the phone..

Message Edited by robl690 on 03-25-2008 07:00:05 PM

You will have to contact customer care.  Explain your problem, and they should resend you another coupon/code. 
Message 2 of 2 (2,716 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.