Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 12, 2008
8:14:27 PM
View profile
multimedia messaging
i just purchase a nokia 6126 and for some reason i cant send and receive multimedia messages, please help me out to solve this problem. thanks!
i just purchase a nokia 6126 and for some reason i cant send and receive multimedia messages, please help me out to solve this problem. thanks!

multimedia messaging

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2008 12:05:42 AM
(0)
Master

efwjr2 wrote:

If the steps below do not work, contact customer care for further assistance.  MMS may be provisioned wrong on your account.

If unable to send or receive a Picture Message (MMS), troubleshoot accordingly:

1. Attempt to connect to MEdia Net on the device. Connectivity to MEdia Net confirms the device has enough signal strength and GPRS availability to send and receive MMS.
  2. Verify MMS is being sent to an AT&T subscriber. If MMS message is being sent to someone other then an AT&T wireless services subscriber, verify that the carrier is supported.
  3. Picture messaging settings are pre-configured on all devices purchased from AT&T. If the settings have been altered or if the device was not purchased from AT&T, validate picture message settings are properly configured.
  4. Attempt to send an MMS again.
  5. If further assistance is required, please contact Customer Care.

efwjr2 wrote:

If the steps below do not work, contact customer care for further assistance.  MMS may be provisioned wrong on your account.

If unable to send or receive a Picture Message (MMS), troubleshoot accordingly:

1. Attempt to connect to MEdia Net on the device. Connectivity to MEdia Net confirms the device has enough signal strength and GPRS availability to send and receive MMS.
  2. Verify MMS is being sent to an AT&T subscriber. If MMS message is being sent to someone other then an AT&T wireless services subscriber, verify that the carrier is supported.
  3. Picture messaging settings are pre-configured on all devices purchased from AT&T. If the settings have been altered or if the device was not purchased from AT&T, validate picture message settings are properly configured.
  4. Attempt to send an MMS again.
  5. If further assistance is required, please contact Customer Care.

Re: multimedia messaging

2 of 2 (1,140 Views)