Helpful Links

moving graphics

Tutor

moving graphics

Can anybody tell me how i can move agraphic to another folder?  I tried moving a pic that i recieved to like a hidden folder but it wouldn't move, because of the content of the pic I had to leave it in  my messeges. Can I get some help with this.
Message 1 of 11
Master

Re: moving graphics

the process is similiar to cut and paste on a computer.

First use MENU 7 and slect the picture, the left softkey will be labeled options and has move and copy inside it
once you select move then navigate to the destination and the left softkey will be labeled paste.
Message 2 of 11
Tutor

I did what you said to do but when i went back into my graphics folder the pic that i copyed and pasted was the first pic, it copyed onto my memorey card but its still in graphics.
Message 3 of 11
Master

Did you pick MOVE or COPY

Copy will make a copy and it will be in both places...
Move deleted the original and only leaves one

at this point you can just select the old one that you don't want and press the right softkey OPTIONS and pick delete, since you alreay have it copied.
Message 4 of 11
Tutor

ok, went back and did what you said now the pic is gone can't find it save it to the memory card, not there or in graphics. Its gone...
Message 5 of 11
Master

i'm not sure what you did then....sorry
Message 6 of 11
Tutor

ok i did it again with an old pic and i picked copy not move it copued to the memorey card and as before there are 2 of them, the pic that i want to move to a hidden file is for my eyes only and i need to get it out of the graphics part, so now that it is on the memory card and in graphics how to move it without ereasing it from the memory
Message 7 of 11
Explorer

Ok if i understand you correctly you want to make a folder that when you are in the root graphics menu you don't see the pic right ?

Any folder or graphic that is stored on the memory card will be visible in the root graphics  , so to get around this problem you need to create a folder on the handset memory and place any private pics into it . Then you will see all of the pics you have AND the folder you just created but you WONT see the pics from inside the folder until you open that folder .
to do this
Menu
options
new folder
name your folder
save
move private pics to new folder and your done !
Hope this helps .

Forsaken
Message 8 of 11
Tutor

So will I have to do this with every pic? I tried to move other pics into the folder that I created, but when you try and move them it only ask for 3 things blue tooth, handset,or memory card not mew folder
Message 9 of 11
Master

sneaky1 wrote:
So will I have to do this with every pic? I tried to move other pics into the folder that I created, but when you try and move them it only ask for 3 things blue tooth, handset,or memory card not mew folder

Well you could just not have pics that no one else can see....
Message 10 of 11
Highlighted
Explorer

sneaky1 wrote:

Just pick handset then open your folder then paste for each pic .
Message 11 of 11
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support