Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 3, 2012
6:20:21 AM
View profile
motorola Tundra VA76r voice problem?!
Edited by karo2012 on Apr 3, 2012 at 6:55:32 AM

hi there

ive bought a Tundra VA76r cellphone 2-3 weeks ago.

the voice doesnt work properly.

i mean the speaker is good and i can hear peaople's sound clear but

when i speak,i should speak loudly! becuase the voice is low.

is there any volume for microphone? 

hi there

ive bought a Tundra VA76r cellphone 2-3 weeks ago.

the voice doesnt work properly.

i mean the speaker is good and i can hear peaople's sound clear but

when i speak,i should speak loudly! becuase the voice is low.

is there any volume for microphone? 

motorola Tundra VA76r voice problem?!

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2012 12:20:19 AM
(0)
Tutor
My tundra is older, but I doubt they've added a mic volume control, as the model is specifically equipped with "Crystal Talk II", a background noise filter/vocal enhancer, which has gotten it very high scores in voice clarity reviews. I guess this is to bump up the mil-spec qualifications. I don't spend much time on battlefeilds, but it works really well on construction sites and in machine shops. I think you got a
My tundra is older, but I doubt they've added a mic volume control, as the model is specifically equipped with "Crystal Talk II", a background noise filter/vocal enhancer, which has gotten it very high scores in voice clarity reviews. I guess this is to bump up the mil-spec qualifications. I don't spend much time on battlefeilds, but it works really well on construction sites and in machine shops. I think you got a

Re: motorola Tundra VA76r voice problem?!

2 of 3 (690 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2012 12:28:03 AM
(0)
Tutor
...bad phone. Sorry about the interrupted reply. I must have hit "post" accidentally mid sentence, and the edit function doesn't seem to work for me. Same thing for typos and stuff.
...bad phone. Sorry about the interrupted reply. I must have hit "post" accidentally mid sentence, and the edit function doesn't seem to work for me. Same thing for typos and stuff.

Re: motorola Tundra VA76r voice problem?!

3 of 3 (686 Views)