messaging

Contributor

messaging

i have motorola .. n whenever i send a text message . .it informs me da number of pages dat i sent .. does it mean each page has gone as a separte sms? . .i always stay under the characters limit which is 450 characters . .

also ..i dont haf da detailed billin service so is da bill gonna show who i msged to or received?

Message 1 of 5 (1,514 Views)
Professor

Re: messaging

qzhira wrote:
i have motorola .. n whenever i send a text message . .it informs me da number of pages dat i sent .. does it mean each page has gone as a separte sms? . .i always stay under the characters limit which is 450 characters . .

also ..i dont haf da detailed billin service so is da bill gonna show who i msged to or received?

actually the character limit is 160.  anything over that, would split into seperate messages

Message 2 of 5 (1,510 Views)
Guru

[ Edited ]

qzhira wrote:

If you go over I believe 150 characters it will count it as more than one text message. so if your sending messages over 150 and under 450 charcters, than its going to count as more than 1 message

edit, post was replied to while i was typing Smiley Wink cmwinner is correct

Message Edited by MissM on 03-14-2008 01:38:09 PM

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (1,509 Views)
Contributor

thxx , , ,n wat abt the billing information?
Message 4 of 5 (1,501 Views)
Professor

You can call customer service and ask for detailed billing for your acct.  Or you can sign on to your on-line acct and click on "view full bill" to see a detailed copy of your bill.

(Sorry missed that part of your question the first time)
Message 5 of 5 (1,498 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.