Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 20, 2013
7:19:47 AM
View profile
(#) messages could not be sent
A few nights ago, my messaging was malfunctioning like crazy and wouldn't let me send any texts. It works fime now, but every time I open up my messaging application, I get the error saying that a number of messages could not be sent. Is there a way to clear this?

So far, I have tried restarting my phone and clearing all data on my messaging app, both of which failed to fix this issue.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-i777.
A few nights ago, my messaging was malfunctioning like crazy and wouldn't let me send any texts. It works fime now, but every time I open up my messaging application, I get the error saying that a number of messages could not be sent. Is there a way to clear this?

So far, I have tried restarting my phone and clearing all data on my messaging app, both of which failed to fix this issue.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-i777.

(#) messages could not be sent

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 9:57:31 AM
(0)
Mentor
I would think that it could be a third party app ?
perhaps try cleaning cache by restarting phone, hold volume Up volume down and power until a menu appears. there will be an option To clean cache. It can sometimes help things.
I would think that it could be a third party app ?
perhaps try cleaning cache by restarting phone, hold volume Up volume down and power until a menu appears. there will be an option To clean cache. It can sometimes help things.

Re: (#) messages could not be sent

2 of 2 (248 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments