Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 15, 2011
6:28:23 PM
View profile
long-standing customer means nothing to at&t

I've been a loyal at&t customer since 2006 and have multiple lines on my account. I lost my phone and have no backup....I'm eligible for a discounted 2-yr contract price on 5/13.....28 days away.  They WON'T budge to get their loyal customer into a phone and back up and running today.  Sure, I could buy a phone at full-price OR the cheap "can't believe they sell with a clear conscious" 9.99 samsung.  Thanks for nothing at&t, I will let all I meet and update my status every day so as many people as possible know how you treat your loyal customers.

I've been a loyal at&t customer since 2006 and have multiple lines on my account. I lost my phone and have no backup....I'm eligible for a discounted 2-yr contract price on 5/13.....28 days away.  They WON'T budge to get their loyal customer into a phone and back up and running today.  Sure, I could buy a phone at full-price OR the cheap "can't believe they sell with a clear conscious" 9.99 samsung.  Thanks for nothing at&t, I will let all I meet and update my status every day so as many people as possible know how you treat your loyal customers.

long-standing customer means nothing to at&t

28 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(28)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2011 9:14:50 PM
(0)
Employee
I fail to see what's wrong. you are not eligible for the upgrade. being with a company for many years doesn't give you the right to ask for you're not entitled to.

I fail to see what's wrong. you are not eligible for the upgrade. being with a company for many years doesn't give you the right to ask for you're not entitled to.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: long-standing customer means nothing to at&t

2 of 29 (794 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 12:20:32 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Printerscape on Apr 16, 2011 at 12:21:15 AM

True. But it's somewhat ridic. that AT&T won't extend the contract 2yrs and give the phone... why not, is the question here. Why not extend the contract by 2yrs (so 2yrs+~month) and give the customer what (s)he wants?

Same question applies should this have happened after the 1st year into the 2-year contract (e.g. lost the phone at month 14, extend the contract another 24 months (now total of 30 months) and give discounted prices).

Isn't this win-win? AT&T gets to guarantee their hold on the customer for additional time, and the customer is happy!

True. But it's somewhat ridic. that AT&T won't extend the contract 2yrs and give the phone... why not, is the question here. Why not extend the contract by 2yrs (so 2yrs+~month) and give the customer what (s)he wants?

Same question applies should this have happened after the 1st year into the 2-year contract (e.g. lost the phone at month 14, extend the contract another 24 months (now total of 30 months) and give discounted prices).

Isn't this win-win? AT&T gets to guarantee their hold on the customer for additional time, and the customer is happy!

[ Edited ]
3 of 29 (784 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 4:47:28 AM
(0)
Expert

Printerscape wrote:

No it is NOT a win-win situation for ATT, you are still within the period where you are responsible for your previously subsidized phone, now what might be feasible is to let you upgrade early but add the remaining payoff balance from your previous phone to the new one - 2 yr commitment + the remainng balance of the previous commitment, same with etf remaining balance of teh etf + new etf then they could give yu a replace ment phone. The bottom line here is your contract dictates the terms of your upgrade ot the length of time you have been a customer, this is true for any carrier.

Printerscape wrote:

No it is NOT a win-win situation for ATT, you are still within the period where you are responsible for your previously subsidized phone, now what might be feasible is to let you upgrade early but add the remaining payoff balance from your previous phone to the new one - 2 yr commitment + the remainng balance of the previous commitment, same with etf remaining balance of teh etf + new etf then they could give yu a replace ment phone. The bottom line here is your contract dictates the terms of your upgrade ot the length of time you have been a customer, this is true for any carrier.

4 of 29 (776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 5:04:42 AM
(0)
Employee

Printerscape wrote:

yes but they would have had you for 48 months if they didn't upgrade you early. that's 18 months your may not be with them.

Printerscape wrote:

yes but they would have had you for 48 months if they didn't upgrade you early. that's 18 months your may not be with them.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 29 (773 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 1:59:27 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Printerscape on Apr 16, 2011 at 2:01:06 PM

...let you upgrade early but add the remaining payoff balance...

That's entirely what I mean. Add up the ETF for the months that overlap each other. Otherwise that's a loophole; order like 10 smartphones and pay $250 (or is it $350?) ETF. Certainly not fair for AT&T.

You're assuming that the customer would have stayed after the 2-year period, which entirely depends on the customer. AT&T is not "exclusive" anymore (i.e. they're not the only ones with specific phone(s), like the iPhone), if you're going to use that excuse (e.g. "they must stay with AT&T if they want that phone!").

That's entirely what I mean. Add up the ETF for the months that overlap each other. Otherwise that's a loophole; order like 10 smartphones and pay $250 (or is it $350?) ETF. Certainly not fair for AT&T.

You're assuming that the customer would have stayed after the 2-year period, which entirely depends on the customer. AT&T is not "exclusive" anymore (i.e. they're not the only ones with specific phone(s), like the iPhone), if you're going to use that excuse (e.g. "they must stay with AT&T if they want that phone!").

[ Edited ]
6 of 29 (745 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 2:13:17 PM
(0)
Employee

If you stay with a carrier even though it doesn't work for you for a specific phone you need to re-prioritize yourself. 

If you stay with a carrier even though it doesn't work for you for a specific phone you need to re-prioritize yourself. 

7 of 29 (737 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 2:19:54 PM
(0)
Mentor

That's my entire point... The TC will most likely not stay with AT&T because of this "bad service". AT&T lost a customer just now.

AT&T could've bullied before because they were the ones with "the best phone" (iPhone), but now that other providers have it, they have no leverage.

That's my entire point... The TC will most likely not stay with AT&T because of this "bad service". AT&T lost a customer just now.

AT&T could've bullied before because they were the ones with "the best phone" (iPhone), but now that other providers have it, they have no leverage.

8 of 29 (735 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 2:43:39 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Apr 16, 2011 at 2:48:41 PM

Printerscape wrote:

It is 325, so you order 10 smartphones, your etf would be 3,250.00.

And it is provider, there is only one other provider that has the iphone - and their technology shortcomings of no voice and data at the same time is a weight on the phone - have a att issued business iphone and a verizon issued iphone - I absolutley detest using the verizon iphone when in the territory that is better supported by that carrier - it impossible to conduct a business conference when you are referencing documents realtime on a server that are being shared. ATT has the definate edge for that simple reason

Printerscape wrote:

It is 325, so you order 10 smartphones, your etf would be 3,250.00.

And it is provider, there is only one other provider that has the iphone - and their technology shortcomings of no voice and data at the same time is a weight on the phone - have a att issued business iphone and a verizon issued iphone - I absolutley detest using the verizon iphone when in the territory that is better supported by that carrier - it impossible to conduct a business conference when you are referencing documents realtime on a server that are being shared. ATT has the definate edge for that simple reason

[ Edited ]
9 of 29 (727 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 2:55:47 PM
(0)
Mentor

ATT has the definate edge for that simple reason

Oh please. Let's not get into "___ is a better provider than ___!" argument.

10 of 29 (721 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2011 5:35:30 AM
(0)
Expert

Printerscape wrote:

then why did you bring it up?

Bottom line - you are right long standing customer for any company rarely get the perks that they think they have the right to get just for paying for the service that they contracted for, your years of service get you just that - the service that you paid for and nothing else no matter what you think you deserve for it. Read your terms of service, tht is what you deserve, your upgrae date is set, it is when you should get it

Printerscape wrote:

Bottom line - you are right long standing customer for any company rarely get the perks that they think they have the right to get just for paying for the service that they contracted for, your years of service get you just that - the service that you paid for and nothing else no matter what you think you deserve for it. Read your terms of service, tht is what you deserve, your upgrae date is set, it is when you should get it

11 of 29 (561 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2011 12:23:51 PM
(0)
Mentor

To prove a point that there's nothing AT&T has that "forces" one person to stay with them anymore, aside fom the ETF (i.e. it was a response to JFizDaWiz, when he said AT&T would've had you for 48 months if they didn't upgrade you early in the hypothetical situation).

To prove a point that there's nothing AT&T has that "forces" one person to stay with them anymore, aside fom the ETF (i.e. it was a response to JFizDaWiz, when he said AT&T would've had you for 48 months if they didn't upgrade you early in the hypothetical situation).

12 of 29 (549 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2011 2:48:50 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by pamelaz on Apr 17, 2011 at 3:40:19 PM

First off I am sorry you are having such a difficult time and that some of my co-workers have miss treated you. Sometimes the store managers are able to work magic depending on many things inclusing your account and if they (the store managers) have the stock or ok from the regional managment team.

My suggestion if they are not able to upgrade you now with a two year price is to get a GoPhone, you can use the phone and your post-paid sim card. This may tide you over till 5/28.

I hope a rep. either in the store or on the phone will take care of you so that you are back running.

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Corporate Employee

This post by me are mine alone and do not represent the views or opinions of my employer. Please contact Customer Care (1-800-331-0500) for the most correct information. This post is meant to be informative and may not be the most accurate or current information.

This is NOT an official company response.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's positions, strategies or opinions.

First off I am sorry you are having such a difficult time and that some of my co-workers have miss treated you. Sometimes the store managers are able to work magic depending on many things inclusing your account and if they (the store managers) have the stock or ok from the regional managment team.

My suggestion if they are not able to upgrade you now with a two year price is to get a GoPhone, you can use the phone and your post-paid sim card. This may tide you over till 5/28.

I hope a rep. either in the store or on the phone will take care of you so that you are back running.

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Corporate Employee

This post by me are mine alone and do not represent the views or opinions of my employer. Please contact Customer Care (1-800-331-0500) for the most correct information. This post is meant to be informative and may not be the most accurate or current information.

D. Lynch Corporate Employee This post by me are mine alone and do not represent the views or opinions of my employer. Please contact Customer Care (1-800-331-0500) for the most correct information. This post is meant to be informative and may not be the most accurate or current information. This is NOT an official company response.

[ Edited ]
13 of 29 (544 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2011 2:54:25 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Glomag on Apr 26, 2011 at 7:34:35 AM

There are other ways to help a customer then saying they are not entitled to something.

{link removed}

Your right by the way your views DO NOT represent AT&T's position.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's positions, strategies or opinions.

There are other ways to help a customer then saying they are not entitled to something.

{link removed}

Your right by the way your views DO NOT represent AT&T's position.

D. Lynch Corporate Employee This post by me are mine alone and do not represent the views or opinions of my employer. Please contact Customer Care (1-800-331-0500) for the most correct information. This post is meant to be informative and may not be the most accurate or current information. This is NOT an official company response.

[ Edited ]
14 of 29 (543 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2011 12:43:13 PM
(0)
Mentor

For some reason I can't use the quote feature.  Corp _ Rep you are the only nice rep I've seen on the board.  You are right there are other ways to let customers that something can't be done.  It is when the reps are down right rude about that turns customers away.  I can say that when my contract expires I'm calling Verizon back. 

For some reason I can't use the quote feature.  Corp _ Rep you are the only nice rep I've seen on the board.  You are right there are other ways to let customers that something can't be done.  It is when the reps are down right rude about that turns customers away.  I can say that when my contract expires I'm calling Verizon back. 

15 of 29 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2011 4:06:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

Had issues with reception and dropped calls, no one cared.  Switching back to verizon never had issues with there service, and they will actually try to keep a long term customer happy.

Had issues with reception and dropped calls, no one cared.  Switching back to verizon never had issues with there service, and they will actually try to keep a long term customer happy.

16 of 29 (473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2011 8:20:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

If you are having reception problems, How do you want Customer Service to make you happy? They can't magically make your reception problems go away. Go with the service that gives you the best service where you are at.

Not everyone is happy with AT&T and not everyone is happy with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, etc., and there is nothing that Customer Service can do to make it better if the service isn't there.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

If you are having reception problems, How do you want Customer Service to make you happy? They can't magically make your reception problems go away. Go with the service that gives you the best service where you are at.

Not everyone is happy with AT&T and not everyone is happy with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, etc., and there is nothing that Customer Service can do to make it better if the service isn't there.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

17 of 29 (461 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2011 10:24:37 PM
(0)
Teacher

Its insane that they wont give you your upgrade a month early. They do upgrades at 18 months for about $75 over upgrade prices. I love the guys that tell you to read your contract,or youre not eligible because of what you signed etc. Theres no reason a long time customer in good standing,should be denied his upgrade price at 23 months! Especially since he has NO PHONE! They are saying,ATT shouldnt have to lose the % of the $ that the last month of the subsidized phone would bring in! Wow! Why so greedy?

Its insane that they wont give you your upgrade a month early. They do upgrades at 18 months for about $75 over upgrade prices. I love the guys that tell you to read your contract,or youre not eligible because of what you signed etc. Theres no reason a long time customer in good standing,should be denied his upgrade price at 23 months! Especially since he has NO PHONE! They are saying,ATT shouldnt have to lose the % of the $ that the last month of the subsidized phone would bring in! Wow! Why so greedy?

18 of 29 (447 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 5:17:06 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Apr 23, 2011 at 5:18:19 AM

BassLine wrote:

no contrary to your belief it is not "greedy" it is business. want to do something different - IPO a carrier on your own and let peope do it, then you can have things the way you want to.

BassLine wrote:

no contrary to your belief it is not "greedy" it is business. want to do something different - IPO a carrier on your own and let peope do it, then you can have things the way you want to.

[ Edited ]
19 of 29 (441 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 6:32:04 AM
(0)
Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

BassLine wrote:

What totally worthless answers we get here. And we all know there is no greed in business. LOL. It may be business, but for a consumer related services business, it is not good business. It's not like it is one of these customers that is just a few months into his contract and now suddenly wants an iPhone. AT&T should totally be willing to work with this customer in this situation. That is good business.

wingrider01 wrote:

BassLine wrote:

What totally worthless answers we get here. And we all know there is no greed in business. LOL. It may be business, but for a consumer related services business, it is not good business. It's not like it is one of these customers that is just a few months into his contract and now suddenly wants an iPhone. AT&T should totally be willing to work with this customer in this situation. That is good business.

20 of 29 (429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 2:51:01 PM
(0)
Expert

sitnsidewayz wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

BassLine wrote:

/rofl yuo disagree so you think the answers are worthless, so much for BHL attitudes.

sitnsidewayz wrote:

wingrider01 wrote:

BassLine wrote:

/rofl yuo disagree so you think the answers are worthless, so much for BHL attitudes.

21 of 29 (455 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 2:55:03 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by katieeighty on Apr 23, 2011 at 3:35:26 PM

Sitnsidewayz is right. This wingrider guy is eternally ignorant. It's not greed. His posts responding to AT&Ts evil are always the same. Just business he says. Worthless responce. {Removed - Please keep it courteous}

Sitnsidewayz is right. This wingrider guy is eternally ignorant. It's not greed. His posts responding to AT&Ts evil are always the same. Just business he says. Worthless responce. {Removed - Please keep it courteous}

[ Edited ]
22 of 29 (454 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 3:55:03 PM
(0)
Professor

BassLine wrote:

I and many others would agree also. It is a sign of greed on the part of ATT.  There was a time when they would negotiate with you if your upgrade was very close and go ahead and work with you to get a break on your new phone, even prorate any charges should any apply. i KNOW, i've had that done a few times back in 2003, 2004.

Today's ATT is all for the money... even though their CSR greeting to you after each call is "Thank you for being a loyal customer of aTT for so many hears and we appreciate your business.."  If its our "business" then treat us like we are bringing something to the table and "throw us a bone" every now and then.

I had a fight with CSR about a  1.5 years back where they literally CHANGED my upgrade from the one date to 8 months out (i have a discussion on this board about that).. i had to call and speak with a Manager who said it was in error and I stayed on the phone until they got it  back to the actual date

BassLine wrote:

I and many others would agree also. It is a sign of greed on the part of ATT.  There was a time when they would negotiate with you if your upgrade was very close and go ahead and work with you to get a break on your new phone, even prorate any charges should any apply. i KNOW, i've had that done a few times back in 2003, 2004.

Today's ATT is all for the money... even though their CSR greeting to you after each call is "Thank you for being a loyal customer of aTT for so many hears and we appreciate your business.."  If its our "business" then treat us like we are bringing something to the table and "throw us a bone" every now and then.

I had a fight with CSR about a  1.5 years back where they literally CHANGED my upgrade from the one date to 8 months out (i have a discussion on this board about that).. i had to call and speak with a Manager who said it was in error and I stayed on the phone until they got it  back to the actual date

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

23 of 29 (446 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2011 5:24:58 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Apr 24, 2011 at 5:33:15 AM

BassLine wrote:

Your opinion, ATT like myself is in business to make money, if a BOBHL response is that the attitude is greed, then you are right, but then the BOBHL era is almost over with.

You have two choices

1. don't like it - leave, go someplace esle where the precieved grass is greener

2. IPO out a company and make your own rules.

This exact same statement is complained about on other forums for other companies, long term customers are the same as new customers, they both pay their bills for service, in fact 99.99 percent of the service related companies will offer a new customor more incentives to draw them in then what existing customers will get, existing customers are aleady paying, the new customer is the addition to the bottom line. Why is that greed? No difference then the burger flipper at McDonalds that want more for what they do - is that considered greed also?

BassLine wrote:

Your opinion, ATT like myself is in business to make money, if a BOBHL response is that the attitude is greed, then you are right, but then the BOBHL era is almost over with.

You have two choices

1. don't like it - leave, go someplace esle where the precieved grass is greener

2. IPO out a company and make your own rules.

This exact same statement is complained about on other forums for other companies, long term customers are the same as new customers, they both pay their bills for service, in fact 99.99 percent of the service related companies will offer a new customor more incentives to draw them in then what existing customers will get, existing customers are aleady paying, the new customer is the addition to the bottom line. Why is that greed? No difference then the burger flipper at McDonalds that want more for what they do - is that considered greed also?

[ Edited ]
24 of 29 (437 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2011 6:30:16 AM
(0)
Professor

I work for a service related business that is owned by a multibillion dollar conglomerate. We have customers that we offer better perks than other customers. Many times, outside of our service agreements. Why? Because these customers are more valued and we don't want to lose them. We are smart enough to know that adding customers to the bottom doesn't help much if you are losing customers from the top line. We have learned that it doesn't hurt to be a little flexible in order to please our customers and keep them in the fold. We have always been an extremely successful business because of this this. I'm not saying that every customer should be allowed to upgrade a month early. I'm not even saying that a long time customer should be able to do it without a small fee. I have seen post where others were in this situation and stated that they were willing to pay small fee to upgrade a month early and AT&T would still not flex. You can believe what you want, but AT&T could do a better job of working with it's customers. It makes absolutely no sense to force a customer to buy a gophone for a month when he is willing to sign a new two year contract and is only a month away.

I work for a service related business that is owned by a multibillion dollar conglomerate. We have customers that we offer better perks than other customers. Many times, outside of our service agreements. Why? Because these customers are more valued and we don't want to lose them. We are smart enough to know that adding customers to the bottom doesn't help much if you are losing customers from the top line. We have learned that it doesn't hurt to be a little flexible in order to please our customers and keep them in the fold. We have always been an extremely successful business because of this this. I'm not saying that every customer should be allowed to upgrade a month early. I'm not even saying that a long time customer should be able to do it without a small fee. I have seen post where others were in this situation and stated that they were willing to pay small fee to upgrade a month early and AT&T would still not flex. You can believe what you want, but AT&T could do a better job of working with it's customers. It makes absolutely no sense to force a customer to buy a gophone for a month when he is willing to sign a new two year contract and is only a month away.

25 of 29 (429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2011 11:04:33 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Apr 24, 2011 at 11:06:30 AM

sitnsidewayz wrote:

We do the same thing, but not to someone that brings in 300 or 400 a month - when the customer exceeds 200K a year then they start getting perks, the companies monthly bill to att alone for land line, wireless and a multitude of T1's is over 30k a month. Would be willing to bet the customers that the place you work for do not offer the perks to nickel and dime customers

They do have a graduated upgrade plan in place already, the more you spend the faster yuo get a upgrade, so what you want is already there. They also offer a early upgrade price for phones in some cases, depending on how much your bill is - you just can;t get it for the full upgrade price.

sitnsidewayz wrote:

We do the same thing, but not to someone that brings in 300 or 400 a month - when the customer exceeds 200K a year then they start getting perks, the companies monthly bill to att alone for land line, wireless and a multitude of T1's is over 30k a month. Would be willing to bet the customers that the place you work for do not offer the perks to nickel and dime customers

They do have a graduated upgrade plan in place already, the more you spend the faster yuo get a upgrade, so what you want is already there. They also offer a early upgrade price for phones in some cases, depending on how much your bill is - you just can;t get it for the full upgrade price.

[ Edited ]
26 of 29 (424 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2011 12:08:52 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by pamelaz on Apr 24, 2011 at 12:56:31 PM

{Please keep it courteous} Keep up the good work. Successful companies know that there is no such thing as a small client. Every client you have and keep has the potential to become a great client. What is $300-$400/month over 30 or 40 years? Probably as good as landing one flash in the pan 200k client that only lasts for a year before going out of business due to embracing business philosophies similar to your own.

{Please keep it courteous} Keep up the good work. Successful companies know that there is no such thing as a small client. Every client you have and keep has the potential to become a great client. What is $300-$400/month over 30 or 40 years? Probably as good as landing one flash in the pan 200k client that only lasts for a year before going out of business due to embracing business philosophies similar to your own.

[ Edited ]
27 of 29 (418 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 2:13:20 AM
(0)
Teacher
%100. Embracing business philosophies that this guy wingrider eschews is the reason this country is in this state. Forget the little guy that's been with u forever. Like it or leave it etc. He wants the rich to get richer. For get the little guy that's 23 months into his contract. He's not a new customer. Well....he will be. In 1 month! Like I said,Eternally ignorant. Don't try to explain it. Id love to meet his employees!
%100. Embracing business philosophies that this guy wingrider eschews is the reason this country is in this state. Forget the little guy that's been with u forever. Like it or leave it etc. He wants the rich to get richer. For get the little guy that's 23 months into his contract. He's not a new customer. Well....he will be. In 1 month! Like I said,Eternally ignorant. Don't try to explain it. Id love to meet his employees!

28 of 29 (394 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 2:53:45 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on Apr 26, 2011 at 2:55:17 AM

Bass, and what I dont get is when you make a call to CSR, you get that final greeting' " well mr Ricolx, we want to thank you for being a loyal and valued customer with ATT for X years..."

Well, for those who do not feel valued, att can afford to 'toss a bone' or two out there every now and then and make these customers feel a little better.

I can say, i have not had any celluar issues in over 2 yrs now. i had a NASTY problem back when there were 3 towers down and ATT didnt know about it, even had a cSR tell me i "never had services to begin with and didnt know how i was making calls"..... Needless to say , I .. L M F(royo) A(ndroid) O !!!

But , eacth time I got a decent manager in both CSR or Tech to help.

Back to topic, ATT can do much better than they are with customer issues.

Bass, and what I dont get is when you make a call to CSR, you get that final greeting' " well mr Ricolx, we want to thank you for being a loyal and valued customer with ATT for X years..."

Well, for those who do not feel valued, att can afford to 'toss a bone' or two out there every now and then and make these customers feel a little better.

I can say, i have not had any celluar issues in over 2 yrs now. i had a NASTY problem back when there were 3 towers down and ATT didnt know about it, even had a cSR tell me i "never had services to begin with and didnt know how i was making calls"..... Needless to say , I .. L M F(royo) A(ndroid) O !!!

But , eacth time I got a decent manager in both CSR or Tech to help.

Back to topic, ATT can do much better than they are with customer issues.

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

[ Edited ]
29 of 29 (391 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments