local news said apple said iphone 5

Professor

local news said apple said iphone 5

iphone 5 coming, local news sadi apple is relaing it september 7th. I CANT WAIT.  i am going to do a pre order i have the cash and upgrade waitingl.

Message 1 of 14 (1,075 Views)
Professor

Re: local news said apple said iphone 5

Calm down... nothing has been announced yet.

Apple has said nothing officially.

Message 2 of 14 (1,073 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

satchev wrote:

do not tell me to calm downl my local news said apple said  the 7th of september.  i was posting what i heard!!

Message 3 of 14 (1,065 Views)
Former Employee

Message 4 of 14 (1,062 Views)
Master

From another source...

http://9to5mac.com/2011/08/12/no-iphone-event-until-oc-…-to-…-ber-says-a-combative-kara-swisher/

WSJ is in pretty tight with Apple; while not always right, they know more than we do.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 5 of 14 (1,035 Views)
ACE - Professor

graphite07 wrote:

satchev wrote:

do not tell me to calm downl my local news said apple said  the 7th of september.  i was posting what i heard!!

I think he means until The Steve says it's announced, it's not actually announced. Even if you hear it on the news.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 14 (1,034 Views)
Professor

ohwell i was ready for a new iphone LOL>... i can wait until it comes or not.

Message 7 of 14 (1,020 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Calm down and provide us a link to the local news story, otherwise we might just think you to be some bored troll posting things -- you didn't even provide a city where this 'local news' event occurred. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 14 (757 Views)
Master

benjitek wrote:

Calm down and provide us a link to the local news story, otherwise we might just think you to be some bored troll posting things -- you didn't even provide a city where this 'local news' event occurred. Smiley Wink

This is an old post and the OP is not a troll.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 9 of 14 (752 Views)
Professor

benjitek wrote:

no need to provide my City/State!  

not a troll i never really post new topics....

Message 10 of 14 (741 Views)
Professor

youngjm wrote:

benjitek wrote:

thank you youngjm

Message 11 of 14 (442 Views)
Master

graphite07 wrote:

youngjm wrote:

benjitek wrote:

thank you youngjm

+1. Ridiculous what some people have the nerve to say on here.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 12 of 14 (437 Views)
Professor

October 7th i heard the new iphone was coming out. thinner and larger screen. the person that upgraded my wife iphone today told me this. and i was in the apple store saturday and was told the same thing.

Message 13 of 14 (386 Views)
Tutor

READ AND SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME:

My wife works for AT&T and they get their information about the IPhone 5 going on sale the day BEFORE it actually happens. This has been the case withIevery Iphone release since Apple sold the first one. Take others words with a grain of salt or whatever you want. I'm just trying to let you know how it has been in the past and so far, nothing has changed that she knows of. So unless Apple changes this time, anything else you hear about a specific date is hear say. May everyone have a great day, PJ

ps: picture the ETRADE baby in your head singing " Nobody knows" lol

Message 14 of 14 (274 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.