Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 17, 2010
10:13:56 PM
View profile
lg gs390 clock issue

I was woundering how to move the clock to a different postion instead of it being in the middle of the screen? Is there a way to make it smaller or to change the way it looks? I have a friend who has the same phone and she can move it to any postion she wants. I cant. I know she had her phone for a while, maybe a year or 2 before me. The clock is right in the middle of the screen.Please help me on this one.Thanks

I was woundering how to move the clock to a different postion instead of it being in the middle of the screen? Is there a way to make it smaller or to change the way it looks? I have a friend who has the same phone and she can move it to any postion she wants. I cant. I know she had her phone for a while, maybe a year or 2 before me. The clock is right in the middle of the screen.Please help me on this one.Thanks

lg gs390 clock issue

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2011 1:31:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

Try touching the clock (it should vibrate to confirm the touch), then drag it wherever you want.

Try touching the clock (it should vibrate to confirm the touch), then drag it wherever you want.

Re: lg gs390 clock issue

2 of 2 (675 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments