Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 28, 2011
9:13:21 PM
just ordered and 1-hour later they got promotion

literally just one hour after I ordered my phone and saw they have big "waive activation and free overnight shipping"  under the product page. 

I don't think I got the promotion because I paid for activation fee.. 

Can I call tomorrow to get refund and hopefully make my order overnight shipping?

well. it's gonna be my first contact with att service.  let's see how it goes.

literally just one hour after I ordered my phone and saw they have big "waive activation and free overnight shipping"  under the product page. 

Can I call tomorrow to get refund and hopefully make my order overnight shipping?

just ordered and 1-hour later they got promotion

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2011 9:20:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

mysaturdayself wrote:

As much as getting a discount is nice, if your order is already placed and awaiting shipment to you, I personally would not bother trying to get the waived activation and free overnight shipping. I would rather feel secure that my phone has been ordered and on its way rather than cancelling the order just to get a promotion, then waiting even longer to receive the phone.

That's just my opinion.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

mysaturdayself wrote:

As much as getting a discount is nice, if your order is already placed and awaiting shipment to you, I personally would not bother trying to get the waived activation and free overnight shipping. I would rather feel secure that my phone has been ordered and on its way rather than cancelling the order just to get a promotion, then waiting even longer to receive the phone.

That's just my opinion.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: just ordered and 1-hour later they got promotion

2 of 3 (463 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 7:25:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
interested in what you ending up doing and when/if you got your phone yet....
interested in what you ending up doing and when/if you got your phone yet....

Re: just ordered and 1-hour later they got promotion

3 of 3 (263 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments