just a quick question for current customers

just a quick question for current customers

So I ordered my phone Saturday after 2 but had complications today trying to port my number over got it handled today at 8am when do u guys think it will b processed n shipped
Message 1 of 5 (318 Views)
Master

Re: just a quick question for current customers

MrsFlowers wrote:
So I ordered my phone Saturday after 2 but had complications today trying to port my number over got it handled today at 8am when do u guys think it will b processed n shipped

It really depends on inventory.  It is possible to order a phone but have it back ordered when the order is ready to ship.  I am surprised you ported your number before you had the phone?  Also consider that Monday was a Holiday so there are probably a greater number of orders from the weekend that also need to be processed.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)

Oh ok yea I see what u saying well hopefully its here within 3 to 5 days
Message 3 of 5 (298 Views)
Highlighted
Master

I would think it should get to you by Monday. Good luck with your new phone and I hope you enjoy it. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)
Master

Keep in mind that 3 to 5 days is for the shipping. I really do not know what the typical time is to process the order to get it to the shipping point.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 5 of 5 (279 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.