just a quick question for current customers

Highlighted

just a quick question for current customers

So I ordered my phone Saturday after 2 but had complications today trying to port my number over got it handled today at 8am when do u guys think it will b processed n shipped
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: just a quick question for current customers

MrsFlowers wrote:
So I ordered my phone Saturday after 2 but had complications today trying to port my number over got it handled today at 8am when do u guys think it will b processed n shipped

It really depends on inventory.  It is possible to order a phone but have it back ordered when the order is ready to ship.  I am surprised you ported your number before you had the phone?  Also consider that Monday was a Holiday so there are probably a greater number of orders from the weekend that also need to be processed.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 5

Oh ok yea I see what u saying well hopefully its here within 3 to 5 days
Message 3 of 5
Master

I would think it should get to you by Monday. Good luck with your new phone and I hope you enjoy it. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Master

Keep in mind that 3 to 5 days is for the shipping. I really do not know what the typical time is to process the order to get it to the shipping point.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support