jumper locations

Teacher

jumper locations

Does anyone know where the jumpers go inside the MC?

There are 2 - 6 pin headers on the PCB one on the front and one on the back of the board

A total of 5 jumpers, 3 jumpers with metal in them (real jumpers) and 2 just plastic "jumpers" (they look a little different and don't have metal in them )

I'm pretty sure there were 2 lose in the enclosure originally (probably the dummy jumpers)

Oops lol

Message 1 of 19
Guru

Re: jumper locations

I don't believe anyone's ever tried and reported back.

The issue is that if you don't successfully evade the tamper, you'll have destroyed a $199 device in an out-of-warranty manner.

Message 16 of 19
Contributor

Well. Luckly I got mine for free, otherwise I wouldn't dare diassemble it. If I manage to figure out where the real jumpers go, I will report back if the MC is still functional.

Message 17 of 19
Teacher

I can't remember, I think I put them there after looking at another web page but I could be completely wrong (I can barely remember yesterday, let alone 5+ months ago lol) and I wouldn't go by that picture, I don't want to be responsible for any bricking. btw that was a bricked unit :'(

FrankCastle wrote:

Is the picture posted above a functioning (non-bricked) microcell?  If so, I see where 2 of the real jumpers go, ie on the 2 leftmost pin columns. Can someone post a picture of the other side so we can see the other real jumper location? I would be most appreciative

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Contributor

I know this message is old but someone may find it useful. The left side contains three jumpers. The real jumper belongs on the bottom and the 2 blanks go above it. I hope you find this useful.
Message 19 of 19
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support