itunes music & the GS2

Mentor

itunes music & the GS2

Hi,

I know there are apps that will sync with itunes playlists, (doubletwist, yay) but what about protected itunes files? (mp4 files) short of burning them all to cds and reuploading them as mp3s, is there anyway to get them to work with android? (The only other way I know of is paying apple a LOT of money to "upgrade" them, which is never going to happen.) Any suggestions are very much appreciated, and I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!! : )

Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)
Teacher

Re: itunes music & the GS2

I downloaded easyphonetunes.com yesterday and transferred my iTunes files to my galaxy s2 without any problems. Some I bought through iTunes and some I added myself. Watch the video on YouTube if you have trouble. Hope it helps...
Message 2 of 5 (353 Views)

MP4, or "ACC" music files do play on the Galaxy S2.  Why don't you just use your PC to copy them?  I don't see the point of iTunes.

Message 3 of 5 (345 Views)
Scholar

TheBigMeat13 wrote:
I downloaded easyphonetunes.com yesterday and transferred my iTunes files to my galaxy s2 without any problems. Some I bought through iTunes and some I added myself. Watch the video on YouTube if you have trouble. Hope it helps...

Thanks TheBigMeat13, easyphonetunes worked really great with my iTunes library, actually better then the pre-released version of ICS's Music player I've been using. It does a much better job with album art.. Reason I go this route which I am sure many do is we still use our iPods, iPod Touch and iPads so I see no reason to not using iTunes to organize and keep current my music, videos and podcasts.. 

Message 4 of 5 (328 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

[ Edited ]

TheBigMeat13 wrote:

I'll check it out. Smiley Happy Thanks for the tip!

And I have been burning them to a cds and reuploading them - its just taking awhile, as I have a lot of music (I was really dumb in buying music from itunes, I admit that) - and I was hoping for a less time consuming way. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5 (318 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.