Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 22, 2011
3:05:10 PM
View profile
iphone trades

I have 2 iphone 3g. I would like to trade them for 1 iphone 4.

iphone trades

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 3:35:37 PM
(0)
Professor

Neither AT&T or Apple offer a trade in program.

Sell your devices locally, on ebay, craigslist, or similar places.

Buy whichever device you want.

Neither AT&T or Apple offer a trade in program.

Sell your devices locally, on ebay, craigslist, or similar places.

Buy whichever device you want.

Re: iphone trades

2 of 10 (510 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 5:20:25 PM
(0)
Professor

Ebay or Craigslist will be your best bet. Apple or AT&T does not have a trade in program.  just sdell them locally

Ebay or Craigslist will be your best bet. Apple or AT&T does not have a trade in program.  just sdell them locally

hello!!!

3 of 10 (495 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2011 9:33:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Selling both phones (in good condition) will probably be enough to cover the cost of one iPhone 4. The new iPhone may not be in the best condition if you can find one for the price, but perhaps you can find a deal.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Selling both phones (in good condition) will probably be enough to cover the cost of one iPhone 4. The new iPhone may not be in the best condition if you can find one for the price, but perhaps you can find a deal.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 10 (471 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2011 5:15:13 AM
(0)
Professor
iPhone 5 comes out in the next month or two.
iPhone 5 comes out in the next month or two.

5 of 10 (454 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2011 10:48:45 AM
(0)
Scholar

Wild Banchi wrote:

for two 3Gs? The poster said 3G not 3GS. Even if it was for a 3GS--ATT is selling them for $49. Two of them would hardly equal what an iphone 4G is going for right now.

Wild Banchi wrote:

for two 3Gs? The poster said 3G not 3GS. Even if it was for a 3GS--ATT is selling them for $49. Two of them would hardly equal what an iphone 4G is going for right now.

6 of 10 (434 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2011 10:49:30 AM
(0)
Scholar

randygglsu wrote:

good luck.

randygglsu wrote:

good luck.

7 of 10 (433 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2011 12:05:03 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by SLIKRICK on Jul 23, 2011 at 12:37:15 PM
Depends on how the op wants to do it. A $49 iPhone is with 2 yr contract. But if op sells on eBay, he could get 150 or even 200 for even one 3G without the hindrance of a contract. That alone would pay for an iPhone 4 with contract for the op from Apple or AT&T ($199 for a 16 gig). Sell two, and the price of a used iPhone 4 (non-contract) could easily be gotten.
Depends on how the op wants to do it. A $49 iPhone is with 2 yr contract. But if op sells on eBay, he could get 150 or even 200 for even one 3G without the hindrance of a contract. That alone would pay for an iPhone 4 with contract for the op from Apple or AT&T ($199 for a 16 gig). Sell two, and the price of a used iPhone 4 (non-contract) could easily be gotten.

[ Edited ]
8 of 10 (421 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2011 12:15:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

gara56 wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

Yes, for two iPhone 3G's. If both phones are in good to great condition, they can probably rake in anywhere from $150-220 each. But that depends on the condition. With the combined cost, that could probably equal the cost of a used iPhone 4. The new iPhone may not be in the best cosmetic condition, (like I already said) but it's still an iPhone 4. There are deals out there, ya know.

I, myself, have a smartphone that sells on eBay for $350+ in the condition mine is in. I found a deal at $170, practically brand new.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

gara56 wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

Yes, for two iPhone 3G's. If both phones are in good to great condition, they can probably rake in anywhere from $150-220 each. But that depends on the condition. With the combined cost, that could probably equal the cost of a used iPhone 4. The new iPhone may not be in the best cosmetic condition, (like I already said) but it's still an iPhone 4. There are deals out there, ya know.

I, myself, have a smartphone that sells on eBay for $350+ in the condition mine is in. I found a deal at $170, practically brand new.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

9 of 10 (418 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2011 8:46:02 PM
(0)
Teacher

If your phone is still in good condition, you can trade it in on Amazon.com

If your phone is still in good condition, you can trade it in on Amazon.com