Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 26, 2009
3:00:40 AM
View profile
iphone model mb384ll
so i have the above type of iphone 16g i have updated to 3.1 and restarted my iphone, and i am unable to see the camera button, and any pics that are sent to me still give me the whole you have been sent a muilt media message to view it go here (crazy log in) (crazy password) any help would be great thanks guys and gals
so i have the above type of iphone 16g i have updated to 3.1 and restarted my iphone, and i am unable to see the camera button, and any pics that are sent to me still give me the whole you have been sent a muilt media message to view it go here (crazy log in) (crazy password) any help would be great thanks guys and gals

iphone model mb384ll

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2009 4:29:04 AM
(0)
Scholar
Did you update to 3.1 and the Carrier files at the same time? If so, the 3.1 update does not update the Carrier file at the same time. Several of my friends tried and this doesn't work. After the 3.1 update you will need to re-sync your phone and the Carrier file will then be updated and MMS will now work.
Did you update to 3.1 and the Carrier files at the same time? If so, the 3.1 update does not update the Carrier file at the same time. Several of my friends tried and this doesn't work. After the 3.1 update you will need to re-sync your phone and the Carrier file will then be updated and MMS will now work.

Re: iphone model mb384ll

2 of 3 (2,970 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2009 5:48:15 AM
(0)
Guru
According to what i have been able to find model MB384LL is a 2G or First generation iPhone. You will not have the MMS capability that 3G and 3GS owners just got. 2G owners will still have to visit the link to view MMS messages.
According to what i have been able to find model MB384LL is a 2G or First generation iPhone. You will not have the MMS capability that 3G and 3GS owners just got. 2G owners will still have to visit the link to view MMS messages.

Re: iphone model mb384ll

3 of 3 (2,953 Views)