Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 6, 2010
9:02:26 AM
View profile
iphone is dead, how do i activate call forwarding to another phone number?

I have a work cellphone that I can use for now.  My iphone died, it doesn't turn on.  The instructions for call forwarding requires the phone itself.  How do I do it online or perhaps remote calling my phone?

I have a work cellphone that I can use for now.  My iphone died, it doesn't turn on.  The instructions for call forwarding requires the phone itself.  How do I do it online or perhaps remote calling my phone?

iphone is dead, how do i activate call forwarding to another phone number?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2010 9:20:25 AM
(0)
Mentor

At&t used to be able to put a call forwarding number for you into one of their systems. I'm not sure if this is still the case.

At&t used to be able to put a call forwarding number for you into one of their systems. I'm not sure if this is still the case.

Re: iphone is dead, how do i activate call forwarding to another phone number?

2 of 3 (4,409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2010 10:08:28 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by stardiamond on Jun 6, 2010 at 10:10:59 AM

Try pressing and holding the home button (round button towards the bottom of the phone) and then press and hold the power button (while still holding the home button). After a few seconds you should see the screen light up and the apple icon in the center of the phone. See if that works...

Try pressing and holding the home button (round button towards the bottom of the phone) and then press and hold the power button (while still holding the home button). After a few seconds you should see the screen light up and the apple icon in the center of the phone. See if that works...

Re: iphone is dead, how do i activate call forwarding to another phone number?

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (4,384 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments