iphone 4s premier order status: "attention !"

iphone 4s premier order status: "attention !"

hi guys, i was alarmed by one of my iphone 4s order statuses saying "attention !" when my other iphone 4s order status says "pre-order". i chatted up an at&t rep about this and this is what they said:

"Be sure to select the HSPA+ Data Unlimited plan. Failure to do so will result in you being defaulted to DataPro 2GB plan. AT&T customers that are grandfathered into the Unlimited Data are not given the option to keep the Unlimited Data plan while upgrading their device online. This is an issue that is being investigated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please call customer care at 1-800-331-0500, Mon-Fri 7am-10pm, Sat-Sun 9am-7pm, for additional assistance with upgrading to the iPhone 4S."

i guess the best thing i can do is wait for this problem to solve itself. but is anybody else encountering this???

i do have the grandfathered unlimited data plan and the iphone 4s that requires "attention" is a white 64gb whereas the iphone that is already in "pre-ordered" status is a white 32 gb.

Message 1 of 16 (5,905 Views)
Highlighted

Re: iphone 4s premier order status: "attention !"

My status has been at  "attention" for over two days.  I called them many times but they kept me waiting and waiting.   When I finally talked to one representative, he couldn't get  my  order because the system is too slow.  He told me "attention" is find as long as they didn't email me for further information.  I am so frustrated!!!

Message 16 of 16 (3,011 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support