Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 28, 2012
2:24:13 PM
View profile
iphone 4s micro sim card question

I was wondering, I just sold my iphone 4s, and bought a samsung galaxy s3, and was wondering to get 4g lte on the s3, can I use the sim card that was in my iphone 4s? I purchased the 4s in december. 

I was wondering, I just sold my iphone 4s, and bought a samsung galaxy s3, and was wondering to get 4g lte on the s3, can I use the sim card that was in my iphone 4s? I purchased the 4s in december. 

iphone 4s micro sim card question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2012 3:05:40 PM
(0)
Master

jimmyho08 wrote:

There should be a SIM in your new phone?  If you have started to use a new SIM, the old one has been deactivated and can no longer be used.  The SIM that came with the phone should fully suppot the capabilities of your new phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

jimmyho08 wrote:

There should be a SIM in your new phone?  If you have started to use a new SIM, the old one has been deactivated and can no longer be used.  The SIM that came with the phone should fully suppot the capabilities of your new phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: iphone 4s micro sim card question

2 of 3 (1,761 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2012 6:28:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

youngjm wrote:

jimmyho08 wrote:

Since OP did not specify where they got the phone or whether they upgraded, can't assume they got a new sim with the new phone. In any event, yes you can use the 4s sim in the galaxy but you need an LTE compatible sim to get LTE speeds and the iphone 4s sim you have is not LTE compatible.

youngjm wrote:

jimmyho08 wrote:

Since OP did not specify where they got the phone or whether they upgraded, can't assume they got a new sim with the new phone. In any event, yes you can use the 4s sim in the galaxy but you need an LTE compatible sim to get LTE speeds and the iphone 4s sim you have is not LTE compatible.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iphone 4s micro sim card question

3 of 3 (1,718 Views)