Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 29, 2010
3:38:01 AM
View profile
iphone 4 won't accept music playlists

I recently purchased an iphone 4 to replace my iphone 3G. I synced directly with my laptop and everything made it to the phone except the music files - including purchased applications. After a dozen attempts, I can't get any of the music files to transfer. I let it run all night and it just stays in the "sync in progress" mode forever. I've tried everything including limiting  to the "purchased playlist" only that is pretty small and it still doesn't take it. What am I doing wrong?

I recently purchased an iphone 4 to replace my iphone 3G. I synced directly with my laptop and everything made it to the phone except the music files - including purchased applications. After a dozen attempts, I can't get any of the music files to transfer. I let it run all night and it just stays in the "sync in progress" mode forever. I've tried everything including limiting  to the "purchased playlist" only that is pretty small and it still doesn't take it. What am I doing wrong?

iphone 4 won't accept music playlists

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 29, 2010 4:16:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I can't explain it properly; maybe someone else can.  I manually add music to my iPhone then drag and drop the playlist to the iPhone.

I can't explain it properly; maybe someone else can.  I manually add music to my iPhone then drag and drop the playlist to the iPhone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iphone 4 won't accept music playlists

2 of 2 (373 Views)