iphone 4 unlock

Contributor

iphone 4 unlock

hello, I'm an Italian engineer; I was two months in New York to work. Here I bought an iphone and a card at & t. But once the internship ended, I returned to Italy. Now i cant use my iphone in Italy because at&t isn't here. Can i unlock my iphone? I have bought it without a contract, and payed 599$. I need to use it with another operator here in Italy. Please send me an answer Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: iphone 4 unlock

artic84 wrote:

hello, I'm an Italian engineer; I was two months in New York to work. Here I bought an iphone and a card at & t. But once the internship ended, I returned to Italy. Now i cant use my iphone in Italy because at&t isn't here. Can i unlock my iphone? I have bought it without a contract, and payed 599$. I need to use it with another operator here in Italy. Please send me an answer Smiley Very Happy

AT&T or Apple will not unlock your iphone its for  AT&T only.   this has been posted many of times.

Message 2 of 3
Professor

Re: iphone 4 unlock

All iphones sold in the US are locked to US AT&T and neither Apple nor AT&T will unlock them.  Doesn't matter what you paid for it or whether you have a contract or not.  You only options are to sell it and get a phone that works in Italy, or unlock it on you own (which can't be discussed here).

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support