Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 26, 2010
6:43:01 PM
iphone 4 case?????

after waiiting and waiting and waiting i finally got shipment info from at&t!!! now my order is set to come on monday but i really want a case for it! i dont really like the bumper that much and i tried case-mate but there cases still say coming soon. so does anyone know where i can order a good case?

after waiiting and waiting and waiting i finally got shipment info from at&t!!! now my order is set to come on monday but i really want a case for it! i dont really like the bumper that much and i tried case-mate but there cases still say coming soon. so does anyone know where i can order a good case?

iphone 4 case?????

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2010 6:52:12 PM
(0)
Master

In a few weeks there will be a large selection of cases as different companies ramp up production now that they have the specs to design them.

In the mean time you can pick up a free case from Boxwave to hold you over until someone releases one that you really want.  Look for the ones that cost $0.00 and all you pay for is shipping.

http://www.boxwave.com/accessories/apple-iphone-4-cases_3968.htm

In a few weeks there will be a large selection of cases as different companies ramp up production now that they have the specs to design them.

In the mean time you can pick up a free case from Boxwave to hold you over until someone releases one that you really want.  Look for the ones that cost $0.00 and all you pay for is shipping.

http://www.boxwave.com/accessories/apple-iphone-4-cases_3968.htm

Re: iphone 4 case?????

2 of 8 (2,047 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2010 6:58:10 PM
(0)
Teacher

I wanted a Bumper but when I called my local Apple store on Thursday they said I would have to wait in a rather long pre-order line to get one.  

So I went to Best Buy and purchased an ifrogz LuxeLean for $25 until I could get a Bumper.  As it turns out I'm so happy with the LuxeLean I decided not to get a Bumper.  I'm still waiting for my Zagg invisibleShield which will add protection to the front and back.

I wanted a Bumper but when I called my local Apple store on Thursday they said I would have to wait in a rather long pre-order line to get one.  

So I went to Best Buy and purchased an ifrogz LuxeLean for $25 until I could get a Bumper.  As it turns out I'm so happy with the LuxeLean I decided not to get a Bumper.  I'm still waiting for my Zagg invisibleShield which will add protection to the front and back.

3 of 8 (2,031 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2010 7:03:57 PM
(0)
Guru

The bumpers are pricey, but I love the way it protects my iPhone. I also has best install the zagg screen protectors on the front and back, so my iPhone is fully protected.

The bumpers are pricey, but I love the way it protects my iPhone. I also has best install the zagg screen protectors on the front and back, so my iPhone is fully protected.

4 of 8 (2,020 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2010 8:02:51 PM
(0)
Guru
Look for my post of free iPhone case one, there are a few choices
Look for my post of free iPhone case one, there are a few choices

5 of 8 (1,965 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2010 8:17:43 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by BUGGSY2 on Jun 26, 2010 at 8:22:37 PM

geetarz4me wrote:

It fits? Because I can't see the cases for iPhone 4 on their website.

Edit: never mind, I finally found on their website where they say "iPhone 4 Accessories at Best Buy"

geetarz4me wrote:

It fits? Because I can't see the cases for iPhone 4 on their website.

Edit: never mind, I finally found on their website where they say "iPhone 4 Accessories at Best Buy"

[ Edited ]
6 of 8 (1,951 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2010 1:00:52 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi, I m using iPhone 4 case made by Apple, its not expensive and it makes good protection. Does anyone know when will arrive iPhone 4 white? I saw some pic, and its extremly fancy.

Hi, I m using iPhone 4 case made by Apple, its not expensive and it makes good protection. Does anyone know when will arrive iPhone 4 white? I saw some pic, and its extremly fancy.

7 of 8 (1,407 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2010 5:59:20 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by Eileen89 on Oct 7, 2010 at 6:04:30 AM

eclub wrote:

This question has nothing to do with the original post. There is already existing information about this topic. If you do a search you will find these threads, or feel free to start up one of your own.

eclub wrote:

This question has nothing to do with the original post. There is already existing information about this topic. If you do a search you will find these threads, or feel free to start up one of your own.

[ Edited ]
8 of 8 (1,366 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments