iphone 4 case?????

Teacher

iphone 4 case?????

after waiiting and waiting and waiting i finally got shipment info from at&t!!! now my order is set to come on monday but i really want a case for it! i dont really like the bumper that much and i tried case-mate but there cases still say coming soon. so does anyone know where i can order a good case?

Message 1 of 8
Master

Re: iphone 4 case?????

In a few weeks there will be a large selection of cases as different companies ramp up production now that they have the specs to design them.

In the mean time you can pick up a free case from Boxwave to hold you over until someone releases one that you really want.  Look for the ones that cost $0.00 and all you pay for is shipping.

http://www.boxwave.com/accessories/apple-iphone-4-cases_3968.htm

Message 2 of 8
Teacher

I wanted a Bumper but when I called my local Apple store on Thursday they said I would have to wait in a rather long pre-order line to get one.  

So I went to Best Buy and purchased an ifrogz LuxeLean for $25 until I could get a Bumper.  As it turns out I'm so happy with the LuxeLean I decided not to get a Bumper.  I'm still waiting for my Zagg invisibleShield which will add protection to the front and back.

Message 3 of 8
Guru

The bumpers are pricey, but I love the way it protects my iPhone. I also has best install the zagg screen protectors on the front and back, so my iPhone is fully protected.

Message 4 of 8
Guru

Look for my post of free iPhone case one, there are a few choices
Message 5 of 8
Teacher

geetarz4me wrote:

So I went to Best Buy and purchased an ifrogz LuxeLean for $25 until I could get a Bumper.  As it turns out I'm so happy with the LuxeLean I decided not to get a Bumper.  I'm still waiting for my Zagg invisibleShield which will add protection to the front and back.

It fits? Because I can't see the cases for iPhone 4 on their website.

Edit: never mind, I finally found on their website where they say "iPhone 4 Accessories at Best Buy"

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Hi, I m using iPhone 4 case made by Apple, its not expensive and it makes good protection. Does anyone know when will arrive iPhone 4 white? I saw some pic, and its extremly fancy.

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Master

eclub wrote:

Hi, I m using iPhone 4 case made by Apple, its not expensive and it makes good protection. Does anyone know when will arrive iPhone 4 white? I saw some pic, and its extremly fancy.

This question has nothing to do with the original post. There is already existing information about this topic. If you do a search you will find these threads, or feel free to start up one of your own.

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support