Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 22, 2011
7:05:14 AM
View profile
iphone 3gs won't connect to 3g network

My iphone will not connect to the 3g network. Ive tried restoring it and playing with the network settings but it still does not work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

My iphone will not connect to the 3g network. Ive tried restoring it and playing with the network settings but it still does not work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

iphone 3gs won't connect to 3g network

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2011 7:32:28 AM
(0)
Professor

Are you able to connect to the EDGE network?

Are others in your area experiencing issues?
Have you contacted Customer Support?

Have you tried reseatting the SIM card?

Are you able to connect to the EDGE network?

Are others in your area experiencing issues?
Have you contacted Customer Support?

Have you tried reseatting the SIM card?

Re: iphone 3gs won't connect to 3g network

2 of 4 (4,969 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2011 8:50:39 AM
(0)
Master

One other thing I would try is to reset your network settings.  Settings>General>reset>reset network settings.  You will need to enter your passwords again for any wifi access points but this may also clear something from your iPhone assuming no one else in the area is having problems.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

One other thing I would try is to reset your network settings.  Settings>General>reset>reset network settings.  You will need to enter your passwords again for any wifi access points but this may also clear something from your iPhone assuming no one else in the area is having problems.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

3 of 4 (4,958 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2011 10:48:10 AM
(0)
Scholar
I would be apt to think that there is a goord probability that there is anoutage in your area. Other than that, i would just reset network settings and make sure your apn's are squared away.
I would be apt to think that there is a goord probability that there is anoutage in your area. Other than that, i would just reset network settings and make sure your apn's are squared away.

4 of 4 (4,950 Views)