iphone 3gs upgrade

Contributor

iphone 3gs upgrade

My Iphone 3gs was just stolen, and I would like to upgrad to the Iphone 4s. i got my phone in october 2010. when will I be eligible for an upgrade? if i'm not until October, how else will I get another IPhone without paying tons of money? I think I am on a business plan, because I got my phone through my grandmothers company. 

Message 1 of 3 (636 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: iphone 3gs upgrade

You can check your online account for upgrade eligibility. It is usually around 20 months, so you should be real close to being upgrade eligible.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (634 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: iphone 3gs upgrade

With the AT&T Upgrade Advantage, you can upgrade to any device every 20 months. You can check your upgrade status here: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/upgrade-advantage.jsp
Message 3 of 3 (631 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.