iphone 3gs to iphone 4

Contributor

iphone 3gs to iphone 4

Something I don't understand is im on a 2 year contract... With the iphone 3gs and im wanting to switch to the iphone 4 and sell my 3gs to my friend... how can i do this with my 2 year contract... i say im atleast a year into my contract?

Message 1 of 2 (485 Views)
Professor

Re: iphone 3gs to iphone 4

Ezekiel16 wrote:

Something I don't understand is im on a 2 year contract... With the iphone 3gs and im wanting to switch to the iphone 4 and sell my 3gs to my friend... how can i do this with my 2 year contract... i say im atleast a year into my contract?

You can purchase the iPhone 4 at the full, no-commitment price and have no affect on your contract.

You may be eligable for an early upgrade ($399/16GB $499/32GB) which would start a new 2yr contract.

But why would you do either?  Apple has historically released a new iPhone every year in June.  Unless there is something wrong with your 3GS, why not wait until June to see what comes out then?  You would also be a lot closer to being eligible for a full discount upgrade at the $199/$299 price point.

Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.