ios 4.1 phone issues

Guru

ios 4.1 phone issues

Now on ios 4.1 ive seen alot of bugs when it comes to ending a call

for example

Ill receive a call (while the phone is locked) and after the call ill hit the sleep/wake button

The next thing i know it still says "call ending" > "Call Ended" > "Calling" > "Call ending" > "Call ended" etc.
It also happens when i go to end a call (that i make)

Ive had issues in the past pertaining to Ending a call ( having to press the "End call" button more than a few times)

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

i will try to record it if i can replicate the statement above

Message 1 of 4
Scholar

Re: ios 4.1 phone issues

Yep, seems to be a touch screen issue. I have to do this in many programs and the home screen as well. Report it to Apple on their site. I've found a quick fix, but then it goes back to doing it again. Hit the lock button, then unlock it, and it resumes to working.

Message 2 of 4
Guru

I dont think its a touch screen issue because i have no other issues with the responsiveness of my phone
i think (maybe) i have a hardware issue

ive had issues before with ending a call but now i have those issues (which happen once in a while)

also another issue that corresponds to my previous post
after i lock the phone it also sometimes says at the top of the lockscreen the time of the call and continues even after i hang up
i may bring it to apple this weekend and try to replicate it for them

Message 3 of 4
Scholar

iFrosty wrote:

I dont think its a touch screen issue because i have no other issues with the responsiveness of my phone
i think (maybe) i have a hardware issue

ive had issues before with ending a call but now i have those issues (which happen once in a while)

also another issue that corresponds to my previous post
after i lock the phone it also sometimes says at the top of the lockscreen the time of the call and continues even after i hang up
i may bring it to apple this weekend and try to replicate it for them

Sorry, I meant it as a software issue, that was causing a touchscreen issue. I and others have had different issues since the update to iOS 4.1

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support