Posted Sep 30, 2010
5:56:36 PM
ios 4.1 phone issues

Now on ios 4.1 ive seen alot of bugs when it comes to ending a call

for example

Ill receive a call (while the phone is locked) and after the call ill hit the sleep/wake button

The next thing i know it still says "call ending" > "Call Ended" > "Calling" > "Call ending" > "Call ended" etc.
It also happens when i go to end a call (that i make)

Ive had issues in the past pertaining to Ending a call ( having to press the "End call" button more than a few times)

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

i will try to record it if i can replicate the statement above

Now on ios 4.1 ive seen alot of bugs when it comes to ending a call

for example

Ill receive a call (while the phone is locked) and after the call ill hit the sleep/wake button

The next thing i know it still says "call ending" > "Call Ended" > "Calling" > "Call ending" > "Call ended" etc.
It also happens when i go to end a call (that i make)

Ive had issues in the past pertaining to Ending a call ( having to press the "End call" button more than a few times)

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

i will try to record it if i can replicate the statement above

ios 4.1 phone issues

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 6:43:04 PM
(0)
Scholar

Yep, seems to be a touch screen issue. I have to do this in many programs and the home screen as well. Report it to Apple on their site. I've found a quick fix, but then it goes back to doing it again. Hit the lock button, then unlock it, and it resumes to working.

Yep, seems to be a touch screen issue. I have to do this in many programs and the home screen as well. Report it to Apple on their site. I've found a quick fix, but then it goes back to doing it again. Hit the lock button, then unlock it, and it resumes to working.

Re: ios 4.1 phone issues

2 of 4 (695 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 7:22:54 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by iFrosty on Sep 30, 2010 at 7:23:36 PM

I dont think its a touch screen issue because i have no other issues with the responsiveness of my phone
i think (maybe) i have a hardware issue

ive had issues before with ending a call but now i have those issues (which happen once in a while)

also another issue that corresponds to my previous post
after i lock the phone it also sometimes says at the top of the lockscreen the time of the call and continues even after i hang up
i may bring it to apple this weekend and try to replicate it for them

I dont think its a touch screen issue because i have no other issues with the responsiveness of my phone

ive had issues before with ending a call but now i have those issues (which happen once in a while)

after i lock the phone it also sometimes says at the top of the lockscreen the time of the call and continues even after i hang up

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (677 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 6:24:49 PM
(0)
Scholar

iFrosty wrote:

Sorry, I meant it as a software issue, that was causing a touchscreen issue. I and others have had different issues since the update to iOS 4.1

iFrosty wrote:

Sorry, I meant it as a software issue, that was causing a touchscreen issue. I and others have had different issues since the update to iOS 4.1

4 of 4 (551 Views)