Wireless Forums

Posted Jan 10, 2009
1:10:28 PM
View profile
invalid security certificate?

Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this, but on your web site when I click on the "contact us" link after being logged in, I get the following error message. I don't want to accept the invalid security certificate to attempt to email att.

ecs.wireless.att.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate expired on 7/18/2008 4:59 PM.
(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this, but on your web site when I click on the "contact us" link after being logged in, I get the following error message. I don't want to accept the invalid security certificate to attempt to email att.

ecs.wireless.att.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate expired on 7/18/2008 4:59 PM.
(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

invalid security certificate?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2009 8:18:11 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Jimjim135 on Jan 30, 2009 at 8:18:56 PM
AT&T's website is quite secure. Personally, I wouldn't really have any concerns about it. Try it again, and if it says the same error message, no biggie. :smileywink:
Message Edited by Jimjim135 on 01-30-2009 08:18:56 PM
AT&T's website is quite secure. Personally, I wouldn't really have any concerns about it. Try it again, and if it says the same error message, no biggie. :smileywink:
Message Edited by Jimjim135 on 01-30-2009 08:18:56 PM

Re: invalid security certificate?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (590 Views)