Posted Jul 31, 2009
9:04:05 AM
internet not working
ever since last night at about 8:30 my internet hasnt been working. safari hasnt been opening webpages and apps that need the internet to work dont display either. im in SF, CA anyone one else in the area having issues with safari or any apps that use the internet on the IPhone 3G??

internet not working

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 31, 2009 9:10:03 AM
(0)
Tutor
Have you tried restarting your iPhone? Sometimes it will "hold up" and you have to either restart it, or remove the SIM card.

Re: internet not working

2 of 6 (1,610 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2009 5:48:52 AM
(0)
Mentor

paper0rpla5tic wrote:
ever since last night at about 8:30 my internet hasnt been working. safari hasnt been opening webpages and apps that need the internet to work dont display either. im in SF, CA anyone one else in the area having issues with safari or any apps that use the internet on the IPhone 3G??

I had to delete my Safari browser cache recently before I could get it to work again.  Please try that.

3 of 6 (1,537 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2009 7:36:57 AM
(0)
Guru

paper0rpla5tic wrote:
Your iPhone was highjacked with SMS... lol 

4 of 6 (1,520 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2009 12:28:08 PM
(0)
Master

ipk316 wrote:

More like someones intelligence was hijacked in the attempt to be humorous in getting someone to believe that they had been infected.  Yea it was "probably meant as a joke due to adding the "lol" a the end but some new people might interpet it as your telling the that they are really infected and and your laughing at them.

J/K "aka just kidding at the end would have been a better attempt at humor.

But with the news the past few days about how SMS could be used to take over your phone it probably wasn't the best joke especially with a lot of people not knowing there is a fix or haven't been able to get the new OS due to the Apple servers being slow.

5 of 6 (1,503 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2009 12:30:58 PM
(0)
Mentor

Planet-Ed wrote:

ipk316 wrote:

More like someones intelligence was hijacked in the attempt to be humorous in getting someone to believe that they had been infected.  Yea it was "probably meant as a joke due to adding the "lol" a the end but some new people might interpet it as your telling the that they are really infected and and your laughing at them.

J/K "aka just kidding at the end would have been a better attempt at humor.

But with the news the past few days about how SMS could be used to take over your phone it probably wasn't the best joke especially with a lot of people not knowing there is a fix or haven't been able to get the new OS due to the Apple servers being slow.

:smileyindifferent:

6 of 6 (1,498 Views)