Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 30, 2011
12:40:49 PM
View profile
infuse wifi connected but no internet

Hello, I just bought samsung infuse 3 days ago and I was able to use wifi at other places but it doesnt work at my home. I connect 2 laptops fine at my home. What can be the reason for this? please help.

When I connect to my home network, it says connected with an IP address and also I can see my MAC ID in my routers Admin page, but nothing works when I browse any site, also there is no Logs of any outgoing requests for the Phone's IP address on the router. I use WEP security on my router and I tried removing the security, still doesn;t work. I have linksys router model: befw11s4

I can connect fine at my work place.

Hello, I just bought samsung infuse 3 days ago and I was able to use wifi at other places but it doesnt work at my home. I connect 2 laptops fine at my home. What can be the reason for this? please help.

When I connect to my home network, it says connected with an IP address and also I can see my MAC ID in my routers Admin page, but nothing works when I browse any site, also there is no Logs of any outgoing requests for the Phone's IP address on the router. I use WEP security on my router and I tried removing the security, still doesn;t work. I have linksys router model: befw11s4

I can connect fine at my work place.

infuse wifi connected but no internet

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too