Wireless Forums

Posted Mar 9, 2012
1:25:46 AM
View profile
infuse update
I heard from a att employee that my infuse update that was put on hold will resume in da start of the next quater .......with icecream update .......how true is dat idk but I hope its worth the wait
I heard from a att employee that my infuse update that was put on hold will resume in da start of the next quater .......with icecream update .......how true is dat idk but I hope its worth the wait

infuse update

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 1:26:54 AM
(0)
Contributor
And when os there mext quater anyways
And when os there mext quater anyways

Re: infuse update

2 of 5 (956 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 1:58:10 AM
(0)
Professor
There are 4 quarters in a year, each with a duration of 3 months. When you hear of Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4, that's what they are referring to.
There are 4 quarters in a year, each with a duration of 3 months. When you hear of Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4, that's what they are referring to.

3 of 5 (951 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2012 11:39:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

Not true at all. At&t released a list of phones they are upgrading to ICS and the samsung Infuse 4G is no where on the list.  At&t has really screwed over us Samsung Infuse 4G owners.

Not true at all. At&t released a list of phones they are upgrading to ICS and the samsung Infuse 4G is no where on the list.  At&t has really screwed over us Samsung Infuse 4G owners.

4 of 5 (622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2012 12:13:10 PM
(0)
Scholar

We still haven't gotten the Gingerbread fix to fix the touch screen issue.

We still haven't gotten the Gingerbread fix to fix the touch screen issue.

5 of 5 (601 Views)