Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 10, 2009
6:06:56 AM
View profile
immediate notification?
Could someone please tell me when you turn on the the family maps how soon will the other parties get a text that they are/have been tracked?  I did not learn enough about the system before I activated it...then  2 days later turn it off when I found out they would get an text...Oops.  A rep told me that AT&T cannot see if the text has been sent. any answers? Warm Regards
Could someone please tell me when you turn on the the family maps how soon will the other parties get a text that they are/have been tracked?  I did not learn enough about the system before I activated it...then  2 days later turn it off when I found out they would get an text...Oops.  A rep told me that AT&T cannot see if the text has been sent. any answers? Warm Regards

immediate notification?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2009 3:22:18 PM
(0)
Teacher
When I completed enrollment ALL phones in the family group immediately received text messages. Then when I adjusted their pofiles on the account management page to enable FamilyMap (initial status was "pending"), they immediately received more text messages.
When I completed enrollment ALL phones in the family group immediately received text messages. Then when I adjusted their pofiles on the account management page to enable FamilyMap (initial status was "pending"), they immediately received more text messages.

Re: immediate notification?

2 of 2 (1,579 Views)